Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
will update this accordingly in the near feature
Hey ho! to all of those who stumble upon this "shop"
This will be a map-art service!

Do you need a town banner, a gift for a dear friend, or a suprise for your pet minecraft cat!?
request it here!

These maps will be sold for a "bribe"
The minimum bribe is 150k.
the more difficult a design is the more I expect to be bribed. (the more likely im willing to accept)

this is not a First come First serve shop, I work on maps accordingly to what is possible the fastest.
Know that not everything is possible! while It be amazing to have a map look like a certain "block" this is not something I can nor be willing to deliver.
most maps take me 5+ hours in-game to make. this does not include the time I spend outside minecraft making the template.

is there special Bribe?? YES! I'm more then likely to accept a various amount of Titles as a bribe!
Arcadian
Zazzy
Overlord
Lavish
Elf
Legendary
Cupid
Legacy
Loner
Jelly
Maple
Bartender
Patriot
Cupid
Rival
Panda
Donator
Sponsor
Mysterious
Lucky
Ressurrected
Enlightened

be very clear in what you woud want for the map-art! take for examples a look at the Squadron nine sample, " a city scape map-art, "town name = squadron nine color suggestion blue/purple"
this is purely for people that want Personalized maps to be made. Only you who order and me have the map copies. making suggestions is still possible at ./as to 30

rules:
✿ Be kind
✿ Be reasonable
✿ Don't be rude If I say no!
✿ Only post here to order following the template profided below!
✿ Follow the server rules
✿ Do not re-sell the map-art!
✿ I will NOT re-make a map that already exist just for you.

By ordering map-art I expect you have read the rules.
NOT EVERYTHING IS DO-ABLE please do not request the impossible, I will not accept those.

Ordering template:
in-game/minecraft username: (name)
map-art idea requested: (Request)
extra details: (Anything else you want to note, say, suggest, prefered colors etc.)
bribe: (what will you pay)

After you have succesfully placed an order the following steps will happen
I will respond whether I accept or deny the order. And ask for additional information
I will start working on a design and show you the W.I.P.
You will reply and say if/or changes you want to be made.
everything goes trough an OK? this is the last step I will gather materials and start working on the map. give or take 1/2 weeks I will have the map finished.
⇨ I will give you the finished map as soon as I have been paid.

Slots: (currently running a project of making all eeveelutions as map <3)
(limited slots cause maps take a bunch of time!)
1. Eptic_
2. x
3. x

NOTE: maps take time, if I take the order expect the map to be made in 1/2weeks.
-do not post yet

samples:

Last edited:

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
Frequently asked questions:
can you make a map look like stone/cobble/diamond block?
NO

can I request multiple maps ( a set) with the same background but different text?
YES

Can I order a variation of a map later on?
NO

Can I send you a MSG in-game or on the forums if I want a map for a gift for someone?
YES & NO I can not show the w.i.p. template in-game . Forums is the way to go, I can provide sample's trough discord too.

Can I copy a personalized map?
YES but you can NOT re-sell it

I am allowed to edit and change any rules.

If you happen to cancel an order while I have been activly working on it, or fail applying to the rules. you will go on this list, Future request from these players will be refused
-no one yet your all cuties and amazing

Last edited:

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
feel free to post below!
feel free to ask questions
feel free to hang out and share some cookies with this cutie:

Last edited:

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
Just to clarify, when you say we're not allowed to re-sell, are we allowed to give them away?
Yep you are free to do with it what you you want & give it away, I put the re-sell rule there to prevent profit claims later on from someone :)

LightIcePlayz

Known Member
Content Member
Jul 31, 2018
IGN:LightIcePlayz

Request: I need a map art for my Laboratory / Museum for the Maestrean Players.

Details: I want the top of the map to say "Lights" and the bottom of the map to say "Laboratory". In the middle i would like a mixture of items like a pile. This pile should include a mix of mestrean items like Relics, Fragments, Crystal, Gems, Dust, Titles/paper, And gear. Noting fancy but i want it to look somewhat like a dragons hoard. Idk hoe complex this map will be sorry if im asking for to much. Shading if possible but that seems a bit extra.

Bribe: I dont know the pricing for map arts. Please get back to me so you can tell me how much this will be worth.

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
IGN:LightIcePlayz

Request: I need a map art for my Laboratory / Museum for the Maestrean Players.

Details: I want the top of the map to say "Lights" and the bottom of the map to say "Laboratory". In the middle i would like a mixture of items like a pile. This pile should include a mix of mestrean items like Relics, Fragments, Crystal, Gems, Dust, Titles/paper, And gear. Noting fancy but i want it to look somewhat like a dragons hoard. Idk hoe complex this map will be sorry if im asking for to much. Shading if possible but that seems a bit extra.

Bribe: I dont know the pricing for map arts. Please get back to me so you can tell me how much this will be worth.

This is def possible! any color preference with the text / background?
:) the minimun bribe = 150k, you can stick to that and tip to your liking

I will be starting on the progress for a template and come back to you as soon I got a reply !

LightIcePlayz

Known Member
Content Member
Jul 31, 2018
This is def possible! any color preference with the text / background?
:) the minimun bribe = 150k, you can stick to that and tip to your liking

I will be starting on the progress for a template and come back to you as soon I got a reply !
for color preference i would like the word "Lights" In a Dark Green color and the word "Laboratory" in a Lighter green color. Also could you please outline all the letters in black. Lastly a plain white background will do.

Also should mention to add a ' when ot comes to the word "Light's".

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
for color preference i would like the word "Lights" In a Dark Green color and the word "Laboratory" in a Lighter green color. Also could you please outline all the letters in black. Lastly a plain white background will do.

Also should mention to add a ' when ot comes to the word "Light's".​

this is the example I have worked on past few hours, let me know if you like it, so I can start working on the map itself!
(the colors may shift in hue a little bit, but its the general idea.)

LightIcePlayz

Known Member
Content Member
Jul 31, 2018

this is the example I have worked on past few hours, let me know if you like it, so I can start working on the map itself!
(the colors may shift in hue a little bit, but its the general idea.)

That looooks Absolutely stunning! Im already in love with it XD. Start with the map because that looks amazing.

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
That looooks Absolutely stunning! Im already in love with it XD. Start with the map because that looks amazing.
map has been completed:)
When woud you be able to pick it up in-game?

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
IGN: EndyTheUnicorn

Request: I want a mapart done of a redraw I did.

Details: Here's a picture of the redraw.
Bribe: I'll do 200k for now :3

can do! Deffinitly have to try to find the proper colors, some might shift in hue just because minecraft doesn't have all avaible!
will add you onto the list and reply with a proper sized/pixelated sample. will start building it when you think the w.i.p./ sample is good :)

LunaAki

The Magical Unicorn
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Feb 5, 2018
IGN: LunaAki

Map-art idea requested: I would like a map art for my castle/palace areas, shop, and display =)

Extra details: If it's not asking for too much, I'd like it to say "Luna's Palace" With "Luna's" on top and "Palace" on the bottom. In between those words, I'd like a palace looking structure. Preferably, it be a starry night sky as the background and "Luna's Palace" in white. The castle can also be a white and gray. Whatever's easiest and looks best to you! And if possible, a small yellow/gold-ish crown hanging on top of one of the letters, any letter that fits and is possible! Let me know if that's possible or not =)

Edited after we spoke in private: Similar thing, "Luna's Palace" in a cyan or light blue and in between those words, have a yellow crown with jewels on it. The background can be white =)

Bribe: I'm willing to pay 200k-250k. I'm not exactly sure on how much a map art would cost, but seeing as this one sounds like more work than the others, I'm willing to pay more than 150k.

Last edited:

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
IGN: LunaAki

Map-art idea requested: I would like a map art for my castle/palace areas, shop, and display =)

Extra details: If it's not asking for too much, I'd like it to say "Luna's Palace" With "Luna's" on top and "Palace" on the bottom. In between those words, I'd like a palace looking structure. Preferably, it be a starry night sky as the background and "Luna's Palace" in white. The castle can also be a white and gray. Whatever's easiest and looks best to you! And if possible, a small yellow/gold-ish crown hanging on top of one of the letters, any letter that fits and is possible! Let me know if that's possible or not =)

Bribe: I'm willing to pay 200k-250k. I'm not exactly sure on how much a map art would cost, but seeing as this one sounds like more work than the others, I'm willing to pay more than 150k.

not quite sure if this woud be possible, sorry im gonna have to deny

Eptic_

Known Member
Feb 26, 2017
Quebec, Canada
Hi !!! IGN : Eptic_
I would like an ad for my shop in 2 parts !
First one with gray back ground saying : Looking for any
Blocks? then the other same color try /pw Blockshop with everything wrote in cryan :D
Id be wiiling to pay 700k for both for them :)

Top Bottom