IMPORTANT 1.18 Reset

Mystical_Feline

Mrs. Feline
Reaction score
Is there a guide for those to save some items during the reset? I've been a bit out of the loop for months but I'm back now. Will the private worlds reset as well?

Welcome back! Feel free to check out our FAQ and Discussion channels under the 1.18 Reset Category on our Discord server, which may answer some of your questions.

Last edited:

Mietm

Cranky Old Lady
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Is there a guide for those to save some items during the reset? I've been a bit out of the loop for months but I'm back now. Will the private worlds reset as well?

There are no plans to save any items at this point. Private worlds will reset, but that means you can select a new private world with the new biomes! Once the reset has occurred, just make a ticket telling us the seed and coordinates you'd like to have, and it'll get done!

TheShadyNerd

Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, old boi here, might be back after the reset! :O Only thing I'd need to remember are my rank (Baron) and my purchased items (pick, axe, fishing pole?)

Last edited:

D_0G

Reaction score
Im a long time player from back in 2014 on and off. Im rooting for this reset! Really excited for whats in store
(Also I have Prince rank)

Rynulis

Known Member
Reaction score
Yes.

Rynulis

Known Member
Reaction score
I mean... :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:! I'll crit u. Whoever loses has to do something. Idk tho. What u say?
We know you're going to die first, so I can come up with something right away. Let's say you have to clear the area for my new base without using any tools, with your bare hands :)))

Foxgguy2001

Known Member
Reaction score
Here's a quick update graphic with some sneak peeks of content changes to towny spawn and creative as we all eagerly await completion of the 1.18 update/reset!
vtBWiL2.png