14i: Builder Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

14i

Known Member
Apr 30, 2016
Minecraft Username: 14i (Formerly 14iCBi)

Server Play time: 24 Hours

Prefered Style Of building: Id say i am good at medieval builds, as well as Elven, Mythic, Fantasy. I'm open to trying any theme suggested, I enjoy terraforming (Landscaping) and making trees

Earlier experience in working on a build team: I Used to moderate on the Mithrintia creative server and was involved in some build projects on the server. I also moderated a creative server called Athion, one or the requirements for becoming a moderator on both is being an adept builder. On both servers one of the moderating tasks was to review other peoples work and deem whether or not they were ready for a rank promotion or not, doing this helped me establish what a bad build is, what a good build is and what an amazing build is. I worked with the Build team both casually and on one or two builds, i didn't want to join the build team at that time as i preferred being a moderator.

In your own words tell us why you want to become a builder: I have had a bit of a break from the MC world after getting a tad burned out and now i'm back and on a new server i enjoy playing on very much. I want to get back into building, something i enjoyed very much in the past.

Finally, show us some examples of past builds:
Server HUB Minecraft Project (PMC Build i uploaded) 14i - Builder Application #nofilter (imgur album of past builds i could find)

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2016
Firstly, nice builds. :) I would like to point out that while, dirt fits your build(s) well in vanilla, it should be noted that many players use resource(texture) packs that can greatly variate what dirt looks for them. I'm not saying to change your builds in any way, but it's helpful to keep that in mind. :D

Edited for grammar.

B

Becks1710

Hi, we really like your builds! Please bump your post when you reach the required play time (24 hrs)!

14i

Known Member
Apr 30, 2016
Firstly, nice builds. :) I would like to point out that while, dirt fits your build(s) well in vanilla, it should be noted that many players use resource(texture) packs that can greatly variate what dirt looks for them. I'm not saying to change your builds in any way, but it's helpful to keep that in mind. :D

Edited for grammar.
Hi! Thanks for the advice/tip, i try and build for default as everyone has it, but you raise a good point. I assume you are talking about the house i built on Maestrea? I used the dirt to act as kind of a flower pot outside the windows, i do intend to cover it with trap doors so they don't look so bare but i couldn't be asked to go get the materials, haha. Thanks.

Hi, we really like your builds! Please bump your post when you reach the required play time (24 hrs)!
Hello and thank you! Of course i will, i must have missed that before applying, my bad.

B

Becks1710

Your application has been approved! Congratulations! Please see an Owner or Admin+ in game for the next step in the process. Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom