2nd Thread (Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron233

May 19, 2019
IGN: aaron233
Reason for ban/length: “X-ray”, permanent

Making this post since my last appeal was rudely cut off after a moderator presented some very sketchy proof (linked here:
) even after I had asked for some kind of discussion, yet the thread was still closed.
If you watch the video I was clearly following name tags and the in game sounds, along with illuminated players. There’s no solid proof here to show that I was X-raying at all, and I feel as if I’ve been wrongfully banned and not even given a chance to speak about the truth. You can hear mobs up to 16 blocks away. If I had been x-raying in the video shown, I could’ve gone straight to the spawner, but instead went to mine some kind of ore that was not diamond instead. Don’t really see the purpose behind that but I was still not given a chance to prove myself innocent. I apologize for the inconvenience of making a second post but I don’t know of any other way to prove myself innocent without doing this. In my last appeal I had admitted that I was using a texture pack, and said that it had since been removed. I like to stick to that, knowing that I take pride in being an honest person. This post is not supposed to come across as being rude, but it is defensive. Thank you for taking your time to read this. If there is any kind of questions I do ask that anybody who views this does not close the thread so it may be open for further discussion.

ElliotJD

Overseer
Staff member
Overseer
Jan 12, 2019
England
Hi again Aaron,

Yes, it is standard procedure for staff to close the thread once a decision has been made else most will likely end in a "yes you did" "no I didn't" situation, you can see that if you look at any other post in this part of the forums.

A couple of things I'd like to note about your reply:
Whilst I did not take any video I was watching in spectator mode and noticed you staring directly at the spawner through the many layers of stone rather than at any name tags, but as I say I have no evidence of that so I'll continue.

You may well be able to hear mobs from up to 16 blocks away, but given the fact that you were always outside of the radius that would allow the mob spawner to actually spawn mobs right up to the point you ran straight towards it, I'm not entirely sure what mobs it is you claim to have heard?

Additionally, you chose to ignore my point about you mining through a stone wall to get to the diamond ore behind it, I suspect because there's no reasonable justification for that other than cheating.

Finally, since you claim the video proof gathered is "very sketchy" I have another item for your consideration:
aaron233 xray.png
The top two layers of this were covered in stone and dirt, underneath which were some diamonds. The diamonds were completely hidden beneath the surface blocks and impossible to note whilst just walking past, unless you had a method to see through such blocks, such as x-ray.

I recognise that you readily admitted your wrongdoing in your last appeal and can only assume that you elected to deny everything this time because you saw the ban was permanent this time and you were faced with the reality that you couldn't just wait this one out? Regardless, you have done so and we have caught you out. I'm not entirely sure what further justifications you may have for this but I'll permit you a response since you seem so impassioned about this; so what say you to all I have presented here?

ElliotJD

Overseer
Staff member
Overseer
Jan 12, 2019
England
It has been exactly one week since my post and there has been no response from you. If there is no follow-up posted by this coming weekend, I will be closing this thread permanently.

ElliotJD

Overseer
Staff member
Overseer
Jan 12, 2019
England
Since you have not responded, I shall assume you had nothing more to say on this matter and will now close this thread. Since you had ample chance to repsond and chose not to, you are no longer permitted to create any more ban appeals or posts of that nature, doing so will be considered spam and will result in your forums account being suspended.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom