a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daxman24

May 4, 2019
IGN - Daxman24
Reason For Ban - X-Ray
Time for Ban - Perm

Appeal - So lets start off with some lying, Ladster denies my ban appeal from "X-Raying" , the problem with this is that you show screenshots of my mining to spawners which was before the ban even though you state it was after, I am going to need much more evidence of this, I specifically remember X-Raying before ban which is why I got banned in the first place for 2 weeks, after waiting for the ban I had got 2 spawners, Blaze from Key, and a zombie I think from when I was making a base underground in a cave, in the cave I heard the zombies which isn't hard to do, those screenshots some how add up to the 3 spawners I got before ban... crazy huh? I'd love to see time stamps on these mines if you have any, that would be the only way that you could show correct evidence because those screenshots are all false, those were all before ban, after ban I only got the two. I don't see the reason you need to lie, unless you are just targeting random people and trying to keep them banned. I really am not trying to be rude I just really feel annoyed that I got false banned permantley, and you close last thread for lying and deny it, although you are the one lying so... yeah, can't wait to see response to this one.. Ladster.

Daxman24

May 4, 2019
I went to edit the thread and it just put an a as title and a has appeal how do I redo this? I was trying to fix typos but now I cant ctrl+z, um, I think there is a way for mods to see what it was before edit so whatever you guys see before edit is my appeal. Thanks for taking your time to read, if you cant see appeal before I did this I can re-write it I guess.

Ladster

Ladseer
Staff member
Overseer
Aug 8, 2017
England, Uk
Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 00.31.21.png
Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 00.31.56.png
Screenshot 2019-06-06 at 00.48.15.png

Recap:
You were auto banned for having a modded client, then less than a day after being unbanned, you were banned for x-raying (thats the 31 days one in the screenshots), then I reduced it to a 14 day ban a day later (meaning you were unbanned 14 days ago)
The furthest back instance in this case was 217 hours ago, or just over 9 days.
Hopefully the logs of where and when you broke the stone, full co-ords of the locations and full screenshots of all the information in one place is enough for you
And I hope this was the response you were waiting to see :)

Appeal Denied. Closing Thread.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom