Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexanderfh

Known Member
Staff member
Helper
May 5, 2016
In-game name: Alexanderfh
in-game Rank(use /rank): Zephyr (Skyblock), Prestige 3, Earl (Maestrea)
Date Joined (check /res date): April 5, 2020 (I joined before but was purged after a break)
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): I do have discord, and my name is: Alexanderfh
Timezone/country: GMT+2, Denmark

Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): I have 1 ban for x-ray that happened close to 8 years ago on another server. I also got a firm warning with punishment afterwards on this server, because I used multiple accounts for my benefit.

Why we should pick you: I possess all the skills and experience that you're looking for to be part of the moderation team. I'm confident in myself and my interactions on the server, especially when it comes to helping and guiding the members on the server. However, it is not just my background from the past that makes me applicable for this role, but my presence on the server now. I believe actions speak louder than words, and that is why you'll always see me active in chat and there for people if they need assistance whether that is helping them from the chat or in another way.

What would you do, if someone was:

- Advertising another server: If I see someone advertising another server I'd start by giving them a warning. I will let the person know that advertising on our server is not allowed unless it is to our forum, and or major mini-game servers as we don't compete against those. I will refer the person to the server rules on our website and or /rules in-game as well as letting a Mod+ know that a person just advertised another server in hopes of gaining players for another server.

- Swearing extensively:
If I see someone swearing extensively, I will start by giving a verbal warning, followed by a message telling the person that we do not allow swearing extensively as well as trying to ease the situation to the best of my ability. I will refer the person to the rules on our website and or in-game, but If the problem persists, then I will issue a warning. If the problem still persists after this then I will let a Mod+ be aware of the current situation and how I have tried to solve it so far.

- Auction Scamming/Boosting:
if I see someone auction scamming/boosting I will get in contact with both people and try to get the problem resolved in private messages. I will let the person that did the scam/boost know that it is not allowed on our server and the money/items should be returned to the original owners. I will refer the offender to the rules on our website and or in-game too, and this would count as my first verbal warning towards the offender. If it consists I will issue a warning and get in contact with a mod+ so they are aware of what is going on and how I have tried to solve it so far.

- Spamming:
If I see someone spamming in-game/forum/discord, I will issue a verbal warning letting the person know that spamming is not allowed on the server. I will refer the person to the rules on our website, and or in-game. If the problem consists I will issue a warning, and if that doesn't stop it I will get in contact with a Mod+ so we can find a solution to it together.

- Asking for help:
If I see someone asking for help, in-game/forum or on discord I will try to help them to the best of my ability. If I for some reason am not able to provide the help they require then I will message a Mod+ for a solution or refer them to our discord/forum where they can make a ticket/post to get in contact with the right people to help. If the user is new to discord/forum, then I will guide them to the right places.

- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject:
If I see someone arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject I will start by issuing a verbal warning while letting them know to not discuss it in public chat. I will refer the people involved to our rules on the website and or in-game rules. If the problem persists, then I will issue a warning and let a Mod+ know if it continues after that.

- Tp-killed: If I see someone getting Tp-killed I will start by getting in contact with the person that was killed. I'll discuss with the person about what happened and how it went down and get as many details as possible. I will then get in touch with the killer, let the person know that a server rule was broken and that the items gained by doing it must be returned to the original owner. I will refer the person to the website rules and or in-game rules. This will count as my first verbal warning, and if the killer declines handing back the items then I will guide the person who lost the items to the incident logs inside the logs-file as well as report the whole situation to a Mod+ and figure out a solution together.

Thank you for reading my post, and I hope you have a wonderful day. Stay safe!

- Alexanderfh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom