Not open for further replies.

Alexanderfh

Known Member
Staff member
May 5, 2016

In-game name: Alexanderfh

in-game Rank(use /rank): Earl prestige 3 & Zephyr on skyblock

Date Joined (check /res date): February 25 2021

Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): I do have discord, and my name is: Alexanderfh#1370

Timezone/country: Denmark (GMT+2)

Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): I have one ban that I received for using x-ray. This happened 8-9 years ago, and even though it was a long time ago, I do regret it.

I have also received a warning on this server for using multiple accounts for my own benefit and was punished accordingly and fair. Since this happened, I have been doing my best to keep other people from doing the same, informing them about the rules on the server and letting staff know about incidents if needed.

Why we should pick you: I believe I possess the needed skills and experience to be a significant part of the moderation team. I actively help people on the server with commands or other in-game activities like farming for items, locating different needed NPC's and in general getting settled on the server for new people joining our excellent server. I have a past on the server, but I want people to judge me for who I am today as actions speak louder than words. You'll always find me around the server/discord/forum, giving a hand in any way I possibly can.

What would you do, if someone was

- Advertising another server:
I someone decides to join the server to advertise another server, I'd start by giving them a warning. I'll let the person know that advertising is against our rules unless it is a significant mini-game server that we don't compete against. I would let the person learn to check out the /rules and or give a link to rules on the website HERE. Afterwards, I will let a Mod+ know about the incident in case further actions are needed.

- Swearing extensively:
If someone starts swearing extensively, I will begin by giving a verbal warning to the player, followed by a private message saying that swearing should be kept to a minimum. I will do my best to determine why the situation escalated to extensive swearing and calm down the situation before further actions will be needed. I will ask the person to have a look at /rules in-game and on the website. If the issue persists, I will issue a warning to de-escalate the situation and let a Mod+ know about the current situation and what has been done to resolve the issue to this point.

- Auction Scamming/Boosting:
If someone starts swearing extensively, I will begin by giving a verbal warning to the player, followed by a private message saying that swearing should be kept to a minimum. I will do my best to determine why the situation escalated to extensive swearing and calm down the situation before further actions will be needed. I will ask the person to have a look at /rules in-game and on the website. If the issue persists, I will issue a warning to de-escalate the situation and let a Mod+ know about the current situation and what has been done to resolve the issue until this point.

- Spamming: If someone starts spamming on the server/forum or discord, I will issue a verbal warning and let the offender know that spamming is against our rules. I'll refer the player to in-game rules or rules on the website to prevent further incidents. If the issue persists, then I will issue a warning and contact a Mod+ if the situation continues.

- Asking for help: If someone asks for help, whether in-game/forum or on discord, I will do my very best to help. I will locate needed resources if required, and if I am unable to assist due to it requiring Mod+, I will guide the person on how to get a ticket made on discord/make a post on the forum so people that can assist will be notified. If the person refuses to make a ticket/use the forum, I will contact the people who are needed myself and act as the middle man until the case has closed or taken over by a Mod+.

- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject:
Suppose someone starts to argue about religion/politics or another controversial subject. In that case, I will begin by issuing a verbal warning to the people involved and letting them know that it is against our rules and should be kept in private chat or off the server completely. I will refer them to check out the /rules in-game or rules on the website. If the issue persists, I will issue a warning and contact a Mod+ if the problem persists afterwards.

- Tp-killed: If someone has been tp-killed, I would start by finding out with the player that was killed, what had happened. I will collect as much proof and details as possible from screenshot/logs and then contact the killer. I will let the killer know that tp-killing is not allowed unless 6 minutes have passed since the tpa was made. I will advise the offender to return all the items gained by breaking the rule and refer to the /rules in-game or on the website. I will let the offender know that this counts as a verbal warning, and any further rule-breaking can lead to more severe punishments. If the offender declines to return the items, I will let a Mod+ know about the situation and have the person who was killed make a ban report on the forum or a ticket on discord.

- Apology: I have a past on the server that I am not proud off but feel that it is important to be part of my application for anyone judging or looking at it.

June the 4th, 2020 I was accepted to become part of the moderation team again. I was active for a bit but quite quickly became inactive to the point where I did not come online at all and did not reply to any incoming messages on discord/forum. I know this hurt some people and made them worry if something had happened to me.

I am sorry.

I never meant to hurt anyone, or make you worry and I hope that you will give me another chance to prove that I am here to stay and help make the place we all love to play on and be together even better. I am here to stay, and nothing is going to affect me to the point like it has happened in the past.

Thank you for your consideration; I hope to hear from you soon and hope you all stay safe!

Best Regards
- Alexanderfh

Houdini

Known Member
Staff member
Content Member
Helper
Jan 20, 2019
Murderfishland
Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.