Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2016
Poland
IGN: Xayao
Reason for ban:
"You were being constantly toxic in chat for a few days, even whining about the server and complaining about leaving. You also proceeded along with a few others to harass certain groups of players including calling "gays not human." This type of behavior is not tolerated, especially from a former builder and long time player, you should know better. If you no longer wish to act like a mature member of the community you are not welcome here as your presence had started making people very uncomfortable."

Appeal:
Hey, it's me again.
I've come here to apologise everyone that I've hurt, because some might say I did. I came back here to say that I'm incredibly sorry for saying anything that might've been understood in any other way than I intended. After quite some time, I've been thinking, I've been repairing myself and trying to be better version of myself, I even stopped being ironic, because I know that not everybody might understand it the way I do. I've also noticed that in Poland even gays are homophobic, therefore I didn't see my bad back then, because I thought that what I'm doing is normal, especially that nobody told me to stop. But it was my bad. It was my bad that I didn't notice what am I doing wrong and why. I let down not only people I admired on this server, but also whole community, and especially, myself. I'm trully sorry for everything that I did wrong. I came here to apologise, to try to get one more chance to do better, because this server is... well, something different. This server taught me how to be a friend, how to talk to people and how to sense their intentions, but it was quite easy here, because most people here are kind, good people. I would love to be a part of this server once again, to make somebody smile on this server again, to help new players and the veterans, to be here, with you, with the greatest Minecraft community from all of them.

Thank you for reading this and sorry, for everything I've done wrong.

Clippy

Overseer
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Aug 10, 2016
United States
no.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom