Not open for further replies.

Asap_fergi

Known Member
Aug 4, 2017
IGN: Asap_Fergi (Gucci)
Reason for ban: Bug Abuse
Length of ban: Permanent

Hello guys, it is me again <3
I know that the last ban appeal i made is only 4 months old, but i really miss the server and the community behind it, everything i've wanted to say has been said, but heck it, might aswell try again.

I am once again here to ask for forgiveness from the community and from the Admin/Mod team.
as i've mentioned in my previous posts im a changed man, i've grown into a much less toxic player and all im asking for is a second chance to show you that i am speaking the truth.
I hope that you all are having a great time in these not so good times.

Best regards.
Asap_Fergi.

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Hi there!-

Just wanted to let you know that your appeal has been received and is being discussed. We hope to have an official response for you soon.

- Also as a reminder to all, please do not post in other player's ban appeals. Thanks You :)

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Hi there again Asap!
We have discussed your appeal and at this time we are still unable to accept it. Unfortunately the severity of your behavior and the effect it had on the server is still a large concern to many. The behavior persisted years through mutes, warns, and even temp bans. It was aggressively negative and made Maestrea a miserable place for many. We are glad to hear you are doing better, and do hope the best for you, but protecting Maestrea and its community comes first.

Appeal Denied.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom