Ban Appeal - MaxTeakettle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegain

Sep 27, 2018
London
I wasn't weighting or taping my mouse at all, I got absorbed by the netflix show i was watching, mouse in my right hand, playing on the phone with my left. I can't really give you proof of this though, I don't really take selfies whilst multitasking, its a bit hard. plz unban. Spent hours doing this, dont wany my finger cramp to be for nothing ahhh.jpg

Kl0zer

Staff member
Content Member
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
Hey MaxTeakettle,

I'd like to start off by thanking you for making an appeal. I will add that you please keep it appropriate on the forums including in this appeal. While you may have not been weighting or taping your mouse you failed to respond to staff's many attempts to get your attention, including three large messages on your screen telling you to wake up, myself jumping in front of you and punching you, as well as being teleported to a wall away from the block you were breaking. Since you didn't respond to these, that is why you were banned. Here is a video of what occurred, for transparency's sake.

I am reducing your ban to one day, you need to be able to respond to staff when they are trying to get your attention, this is very important especially at /warp blocks or at grinders and let it be known should this happen again the ban will be permanent.

Appeal Accepted. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom