Ban Appeal Rincooder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rincooder

Jun 17, 2016
IGN: Rincooder
Reason for ban: Autoclicker
Length of ban: Permanently
Appeal: I use to watch series while i work on the crop farm or while i cook or things like that i mean is bore earn money so like always i put a serie on netflix while i work all the days that i conect i make that and today 5 min ago server kick me i join again and put i was ban by autoclicker, serious? are you kiding i cant be killing my pigs a lot of time? there is a limit? i dont know that. i know hacks are forbidden cheats, autoclicker, bug exploit etc i know the rules. I buy a rank why i would break the rules. i make the same things all the days why today ban me? why you say i make auto-clicker if is not true that, you want a photo of my computer of my minecraft folder or something like that? i dont understand why i play all the days the same way and today you ban me and permanently serious??. I will not regret something that I have not done so I would appreciate you giving me an answer
Proof(If needed): what can i proof? i dont have nothing because i wasnt making autoclicker.

RTFrog

Staff member
Jun 4, 2018
Hi Rincooder,

Thanks for taking the time for making this ban appeal.

are you kiding i cant be killing my pigs a lot of time? there is a limit? i dont know that

You were not banned for killing pigs, you are correct, there is no limit on killing pigs!

i know hacks are forbidden cheats, autoclicker, bug exploit etc i know the rules.

Thank you for letting me know that you know the rules. You were banned for breaking them. You were using an auto clicker/modified client. This occurred because you were clicking continuously while being unresponsive in chat. This occurs when someone is using a non-vanilla mechanic/exploit in game.

While watching you grind, I sent you three messages on your screen over a period of 5 minutes while also attempting to chat with you locally. I appeared on your screen and walked right by you, again, seeing if you were present. Your character continued to grind. Again, this indicates that you were using a non-vanilla mechanic to receive a benefit in game.

“i know hacks are forbidden cheats, autoclicker, bug exploit etc i know the rules” yet you continue to break them.

I buy a rank why i would break the rules. i make the same things all the days why today ban me?

The argument that you bought a rank, why would you break the rules doesn’t hold up. Purchasing a rank doesn't grand you immunity from following the rules. You’ve been banned 3 times now since purchasing that rank for modified-clients. Today you were caught breaking them again.

why you say i make auto-clicker if is not true that, you want a photo of my computer of my minecraft folder or something like that?

No thanks, we have logs from each time that you broke the rules, are a repeat offender, and haven’t learned your lesson.

i dont understand why i play all the days the same way and today you ban me and permanently serious?

We’ve given you many chances, and you continue to abuse them. Violating the rules this many times is serious, and does warrant a corresponding punishment.

I will not regret something that I have not done so I would appreciate you giving me an answer.

You tried reconnecting almost 5 minutes after your ban, which occurred while you were in the middle of a grind. If you were at your keyboard, you would've reconnected instantly - like your clicking.

In addition, on July 27th, your client/macro/script etc kept running in the lobby when you were kicked.

On July 30th you openly discussed using Kill aura, techniques for using an anti-afk, and discussed using autoclickers. Then you discussed using xray. Other people in chat once again reminded you about the /rules.

August 10th through today, you’ve been using non-standard characters in chat, again indicating a modified client.

In addition to your 2019 bans, you’ve been banned in 2018, and you also said 2017.

After all of those chances and subsequent infractions, the ban remains.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom