Ban Appeal: Selleh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selleh

Sep 21, 2020
IGN: Selleh
Reason for ban: Auto-clicker/Macro.
Length of ban: Seemingly not stated.
Appeal: I am a casual player who mostly assists my group of friends with resource gathering and some minor construction in their town. I was offered high-ranked gear in order to gather resources in the dungeons, which I did and enjoyed with little issue. Having exited the dungeon, I made my way towards the training dolls and without much thought, activated a macro that inputs M1 with a 1ms delay in order to simply see how much damage it'd do. The automatic ban system did its job and I was swiftly ejected from the server.

The usage of a macro is by all means forbidden as stated by the rules, something that my poor decision has assisted me in further understanding through this ban. I do not intend to use such methods again, having realized why they are detrimental to the Maestra community as a whole.
Proof(If needed): Attached is the message I am greeted with upon attempting to log into the server.
unknown[1].png

Kl0zer

Relic Renegade
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
Hey there Selleh,

I'd like to start by thanking you for making an appeal and being honest in it. We take any kind of cheating very seriously on Maestrea. This being said, this was your first offense, and you were honest about it. With this in mind, I'll be shortening your ban to 3 days. Use this time to familiarize yourself with the rules found here. Please keep in mind that should something like this happen again, it will be handled with much less leniency. Hope to see you back on the server in 3 days!

Appeal Accepted.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom