Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rincooder

Jun 17, 2016
IGN: Rincooder
Reason for ban: Autoclicker
Length of ban: Permanently
Appeal: First of all there is not modified client with autoclicker or i never have know about them. Second show me your proofs (photos,messages, console of the server or something that put that i used modified client) if is true that you tp to me and put on front on me show me that. For play i dont need look the screen while i click becauThis is not fair. I feel cheated and unable to prove anything.
Proof(If needed):

RTFrog

Staff member
Jun 4, 2018
Rincooder,

Thanks for appealing again, I got to look more into your activities on the server.

First of all there is not modified client with autoclicker or i never have know about them.

7/30/19 - “I go banned in 2017”
“This server is all ban xD” - Stop wasting the servers time. I’m glad you think bans are funny. I personally don’t. What were you banned for? Modified/Hacked client.

“Kill aura on this server, hmm”

“Xray is easy to detect”

Banned in 2018, why? Modified/Hacked Client.

Watching one of your town mates confirm their use of kill aura - “that’s kill aura?”. You even announced in game that one of your town mates is cheating.

“What makes grinding easier?” “Auto clicker” - again, outing another town mate for cheating.

Second show me your proofs (photos,messages, console of the server or something that put that i used modified client) if is true that you tp to me and put on front on me show me that.

Ok! Doing a regular check on players, this is when I started watching you.
[08:14:02] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Now watching Rincooder

[08:14:03] [Client thread/INFO]: Server plugin: Time since last event - redacted the plugin. It was run for quite awhile… and what did we find out?

During your auto clicking, your average click speed remained within a few thousands of a milli-second for almost 5 minutes. You’d have a new world record for human abilities, being this consistent!

During this time I tried talking to you, multiple times, even flooding your screen with chat messages. All while you averaged a clickspeed within 10 thousandths of a ms, measured and logged at 2613ms.

I ran the check 3 times. Each time confirming you were cheating. Along with it, you didn’t respond in game.

[08:15:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have sent Rincooder "HEY YOU!" "Wake up rincooder!".
[08:15:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have sent Rincooder the titles "HEY YOU!" "Wake up rincooder!".
[08:15:47] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Mod] [OceanMan] RTFrog » any chance you're here?
[08:16:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] You have sent Rincooder the titles "HEY YOU!" "Wake up rincooder!".

In case you couldn’t see chat, or messages on your screen, I then walked in front of you. You continued clicking without stopping.

Banned while still clicking:
[08:17:26] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [✘] Rincooder

You attempt to return:
[08:21:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Rincooder tried to join, but is banned (forever)!

'For play i dont need look the screen while i click becauThis is not fair.'

I’m not sure how you could possibly play Minecraft without looking at the screen. However, if somehow you are that skilled, it is player responsibility to respond in chat when asked. You were given many chances, and have claimed to be innocent everytime you’ve been banned.

What isn’t fair is your continued lying and abuse of the server. You openly discussed cheating in game, have 0 respect for the rules, and the staff that are enforcing them. You called the previous staff member that banned you a liar as well. This is not new behavior, but rather repeated, tired, and in a state of denial.

Hacking encompasses client-side mods or tools which would give a player an advantage over the general player base.

“I removed the mod as it was messing up” - August 10th

“And how they discover if a person used anti afk” July 26th

This one?

Lobby server
Fggbf
God
Gf
Gf
Gg
E
E
Deg
Fhb
We
E
Ew
Ee
E
fdf
Ffg

Since you know the rules, you know it’s player responsibility to respond to a staff member in game. In chat, in pop-ups, however it’s necessary.

Also, if all else fails, I’ve not known any player to not respond when someone comes out of their grinder at them, runs in front of them, or doesn’t react in the slightest.

You also discussed avoiding bans with an ip-tracker, using alt accounts, and are still claiming to not know anything about them. You never appealed a transfer ban. But after 3 more chances, you’re still here fighting the ban while openly cheating, and cheating, self-admittedly with your town mates as well.

Nothing has changed besides realizing how much more you abused the rules while also putting your town mates with you. You remain permanently banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom