Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rincooder

Jun 17, 2016
ok RTFrog I'm going to stop lying and tell the truth. I dont use a outside program, my mouse have a botton which you can configure it to click, ok thats true, i put my laptop near mye but its true that i dont play i just let the mouse with the click is why i dont see you in front of me. You say something about kill aura or something like that, i dont know whats that i play since few days ago but is true that i play in 2016 or 2017 and i got ban some days because because I argue with someone and use bad language in the chat. you said that i abuse from the server I don't agree with these words because I play on this server because I appreciate the community and the work of those who make this possible. it's true that I got confused when using that mouse click I've also got confused by denying it. you talk something about kill aura and you say i talk with my town mates on relation with that i dont know which mates because i only talk with alternal and lizzy and they are an excellent player thay respect rules and work for help all people that needs help, so i dont know which town mates you say. I would like to know if I can do something to remedy my behavior since as I said before I really appreciate this server and the friends that I have made in it. I know there has to be a punishment or something because of my behavior but please a permanent ban no. I would like to show that everything has been a confusion and that I can really change, I just ask for an opportunity to prove it and I promise not to do anything inappropriate again. I know that your job is to make the rules comply but I only ask you for an opportunity to prove that I am not like you think I can really respect the server its rules and its staff.

x7Howl7x

Community Manager
Staff member
Content Member
Community Manager
Jun 15, 2017
Ban Appeal Rincooder

Ban Appeal

No. Stop making appeals. Your forums account is now subject for deletion. The appeal process does not work this way. You lied, were disrespectful twice and then, once confronted with more than solid evidence attempted a different approach. All chances you had of being unbanned evaporated when you lied not once, but twice.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom