Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukhy

Oct 18, 2019
Ign: Lukhy
Reason: Client Modded

I just use optifine and fabric api, and full bright as you can see in screenshot, and i will post he last screenshot and the logs.
Full bright its a modded but i dont think its a permanent ban, i really like the server and enjoy.
2019-10-18_11.47.20.png
dddfsdf.png

The logs i send for you in discord, i cant upload here.

FracturedDream

Staff member
Content Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hi Lukhy, thanks for making an appeal. I know logs are important, but they do not, unfortunately, prove whether or not a client is modded. Logs can be edited and files moved.

So let's talk about why you got banned. You were found at a grinder with an odd click pattern. After a few minutes of observation, staff found that your behavior matched with the use of a mob aura. I will include a short clip to demonstrate. You instantly start clicking as soon as a mob is in range, and instantly stop clicking when they are cleared. This is clear mob aura. We take cheating very seriously and modded clients like this are absolutely not allowed.

I will also note that the screenshot in your appeal was posted first by a banned account.

Would you care to explain?

Lukhy

Oct 18, 2019
I insta kill the mobs as you can see in the video so more faster you can kill the mobs, more faster the mobs spawn, because the cap, so i kill fast the mobs, as you can see in your video i ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE MOB TO KILL, different from mob aura, that you can be behind for the kills and even hit, and NO ITS NOT A SCREENSHOT FROM A BANNED ACCOUNT, lol look my inventory IS THE SAME then my account, tugsten sword / tugsten sword / a good vanilla shovel / a good vanilla axe / bread / eldritch helmet, chestplate, leggins and revengers boots, i have postes this screenshot in another account forum to make a suggestions, a account who i have already make a appeal

Lukhy

Oct 18, 2019
and yes, logs can prove if you minecraft load or no the mods, and if you read the propities of the log you can see if its edited or not

FracturedDream

Staff member
Content Member
Dec 26, 2018
i have postes this screenshot in another account forum to make a suggestions
The forum account that posted that exact screenshot before you posted your ban appeal is for an account banned for mob aura/alting/xray. You have been previously banned and have clearly not learned your lesson.

Feel free to revisit your previous ban appeal posted on the account you use for "suggestions" if you don't recall.
Ban appeal

You do not care to follow the rules. You tried to get around your ban not once but twice with alts. You continued to break more rules on both alts.

Appeal Denied. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom