Not open for further replies.

Novalla

Known Member
May 23, 2017
IGN: Novalla
Reason for ban: Autoclicking
Length of ban: Permanent
Appeal:
I am sincerely sorry for autoclicking, Being banned really made me feel how bad my actions were.
I apologise to both the staff and the players on the server for my misdeeds.
I deeply regret excluding myself from the wonderful community on the Maestrea I really miss playing on the server.
I was greedy and foolish and very much regret autoclicking and will never do anything of the sort again.
I will accept any punishment i am given without question and hope I can be forgiven for what I did.

ElliotJD

Overseer
Staff member
Overseer
Jan 12, 2019
England
Hi Novalla,

Thank you for appealing and apologies for the delay in getting back to you, hopefully the response justifies the delay. We've discussed your appeal at length, considering all factors from the significant scale of your autoclicking to your sincerity here and your otherwise positive attitide on Maestrea. With all those in mind we've elected to unban you on the following condition: a total account wipe/reset.

Since this has been going on for so long it's impossible to know what is and is not a product of autoclicking so we decided that everything had to go, but assuming you follow all the rules from now on we'd be happy to have you back in the community. That being said, any further instances of your breaking rules and it'll be a permanent ban with little to no chance of appeal, so I would strongly recommend giving our rules another good look over since I really don't want to see you waste this chance.

We are still in the process of resetting your account so it could be a few days yet before the unban comes through, we'll post something here to let you know once the work has been completed so I'll leave this thread open for that reply, but I just wanted to update you to know that your appeal has been accepted pending reset.

LunaAki

The Magical Unicorn
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Feb 5, 2018
Thank you for your patience in waiting for us to reply and reset your account. We've reset your account, and unbanned you. Again, thank you for your patience and we hope to see you back and playing on the server soon!

Appeal Accepted,
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom