Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2020
IGN: Nuolong
Reason for ban: Flying
Length of ban: Permanent
Appeal: I know I totally deserve the permanent ban. I just joined the server today and was enjoying it. I was exploring the different jobs offered and saw the explorer job, so by flying around I was exploiting and getting money quickly that way (even though I later learned that Hellworker grinders were actually more effective). But then I used it to try and get to the explorer drop offs faster. I was pretty dumb not to read the rules, but even though I didn't read them I should've expected that something like flying wasn't allowed. If I were to be unbanned I would not do it again. I totally understand if this is an unbannable offense though.
Proof(If needed): N/A

Mietm

Known Member
Staff member
Overseer
May 2, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi there Nuolong!

Definitely appreciate the honesty in your appeal. In case you didn't know, you have to join the explorer job first to gain any money from it (which you haven't done yet) and flying in any capacity (excluding elytra gliding) cancels out any capacity of gaining xp in the explorer job - so unfortunately your exploits didn't actually net anything. The explorer "drops" are extra caches that appear around the map that you have to find and open.

I will reduce your ban to 3 days and while you're waiting for it to run out, I'd highly recommend you read our rules while waiting for the time to pass. We also have a /tut area with a tutorial and guide to how all the jobs actually work.

Appeal accepted, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom