Status
Not open for further replies.

wdhunter

Known Member
Sep 4, 2018
IGN: wdhunter
Reason for ban: Tp killing
Length of ban: Forever
Appeal: Well i havent played minecraft in 4-5 years and this was the best server in my opinion. I do share this account with a friend so i do not recall if it was even me tp killing but, my friend doesnt play anymore and i have no intention on tp killing someone for whatever reason. I honestly dont know if the staff that banned me even still plays but for whatever reason i am sorry about it and wont break anymore server rules intentionally. Honestly a perm bann is kind of harsh for a tp kill in my opinion but i respect the decision.
Proof(If needed): it was a loooong time ago but if it was me, i probably was mad at someone i dont know tbh.

Kl0zer

JrAdmin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
Hello wdhunter,

Thank you for making an appeal. One thing that I want to make clear, all actions on your account are your responsibility. If your friend does something; or anyone else you allow to have access to your account, it is still on you. A perm ban seems justified considering your history on the server and on Elyssia which we merged with. I would also say that breaking a rule right after making an appeal isn't a great look and using alt accounts to circumvent a ban is most certainly against the rules. Due to all of this, I will be denying your appeal.

wdhunterhist.png

Appeal denied.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom