Zara

Known Member
Nov 28, 2018
United Kingdom
IGN: icebun (was pwup/zarwu)
Reason for ban: excessive toxicity
Length of ban: permanent
Appeal: hi all!
it’s been nearly 2 years since i was banned, and i think i owe you all, both staff and regular members who were around at the time, a huge apology. i am genuinely sorry for all the hurtful and harmful things that i said, and did at the time. it’s really embarrassing to look back at, and my behaviour was due to the fact that i seeked validation from the people i was friends with at the time - although this is not an excuse and never will be, i take full responsibility for every single thing i said and did at the time. i do miss the community a lot, it’s such a lovely welcoming place, and although i don’t play games very much anymore, (and i’m pretty sure my minecraft account got hacked about a year ago lol) this server will always be one that i loved to be a member of! i do think it would be such an amazing opportunity to be allowed back into the server, but i absolutely don’t expect to be forgiven, due to the severity of my actions, or a second chance, which i honestly had many of to change my behaviour, but i really do owe you all an apology, so i’m sorry. even if nothing comes out of this, thankyou for giving me the chance and voice to take accountability for my actions and to genuinely express how sad, embarrassed and ashamed i am. it’s taken me a while to grow up and realise that the internet isn’t a place to spew hatred towards those who dont deserve it just because it’s behind a screen, and to everyone i hurt/upset, you’re all lovely people and none of you deserved it at all. i hope you’re all doing well, and again, thankyou for taking the time to read my apology!
Proof(If needed):

Mietm

Cranky Old Lady
Staff member
Admin
May 2, 2018
The Netherlands
Hey there Zara!

Just wanted to let you know that we've received your appeal and discussion is underway. We'll have an official response when a decision is reached.

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Hi there Zara! Thanks for making an appeal.
First off, we do very much appreciate the apology and that you acknowledge what you did. Unfortunately the behavior that led to your ban was indeed extreme and there is a lot of concern over just how badly it affected the server before. So at this time we are going to deny your appeal. We do wish you the best and hope you are doing well.

Appeal Denied.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom