Banned for autoclicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mononoke

Mar 5, 2020
Hey Maestrea worker,

First of all, I would like to thank you for reading this thread.

IGN: Egg_wars_baby
Reason for ban: Auto-clicking
Length of ban: 7 days
Appeal: I just got banned for auto-clicking (6 days 23 hours and 56 minutes remaining). This ban was correct I think, I'm not going to make up a story of that I did not do this. but I recently started on this server and to earn money people said you to the grinders. and most people there just stood still killing mobs and not reacting so I thought they used an auto clicker and it was non-bannable. And today I found out this assumption was incorrect. Therefore I was banned today.
I am really enjoying the server and I know I should have read the rules, but I was lazy and didn't read them. Aside from this, I have always tried to help other new people and I have only been positive to other players.

Is there any way I might be able to reduce my current ban time? maybe help with some server stuff you still need to do? (I am not good at programming so I can't do bugfixes or something similar.)
Proof(If needed):

I hope to hear from you soon. Have a nice day.

With kind regards, Mononoke

Square_knees

Known Member
Staff member
Content Member
Aug 3, 2017
Hello there. Thank you for making an appeal.

First off I would like to thank you for your honesty, it is very much appreciated.

I can see that you regret your actions to use an Auto-Clicker, as you were unaware of the consequences of doing so. Therefore, I will be reducing your ban to 1 day. During this time make sure to familiarise yourself with the server rules along with checking the disallowed mods list to ensure that no issues occur In the future. Should you be found breaking the rules again, the chances of leniency would be far lower.

Appeal Accepted.
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom