Not open for further replies.

billyknowsbest

Reaction score
ign: billyknowsbest
teamspeak: yes
time: 3DAYS, 3HOURS, 48MINITS
style of building: fancy building
Build team experiance: NONE
WHY: i want to be some thing some where on this server because i love this server also i really want to be know as a somebody
upload_2017-1-2_10-34-3.png
upload_2017-1-2_10-45-46.png
upload_2017-1-2_10-46-12.png
upload_2017-1-2_10-47-19.png

Zevira

Devoted Member
Reaction score
got any screens of your builds without texture pack or shaders?;)

Bellisario

Reaction score
Hey Billy, thank you for your application but please note that you must submit at least two builds:

"Finally, show us some examples of past builds (2+ Required):"

Also, in your application you said you're 14, on your profile you said you're 13, in a previous Helper application you said you're 15, then in a conversation after I asked about this, you said you were 13, then after I denied and closed your Helper application on account of being too young, you again said you were actually 15, and now here you're saying you're 14. What's that all about.

billyknowsbest

Reaction score
ok fine then don't believe me denie it i'm always a fail anyway im ok with that :) but thanks anyway for youre time

Bellisario

Reaction score
I asked you what that's all about because every time you mention your age somewhere, it's a different story. No one is against you and no one is saying you're a failure, we just want the truth. So again: What is that all about?

And don't forget about this, please just edit it into your original post:

Bellisario

Reaction score
No, I am saying (asking) exactly what I am saying (asking) and nothing more or less. Please explain.
I asked you what that's all about because every time you mention your age somewhere, it's a different story. No one is against you and no one is saying you're a failure, we just want the truth. So again: What is that all about?

So, What is that all about?

billyknowsbest

Reaction score
ok real talk my ligit age is 13 i alwas am put down by being younger so ya 13 if you dont belive me then ok

Zevira

Devoted Member
Reaction score
theres no reason to change age, Justin bieber was 12 ;) Thanks for changing the images.

Bellisario

Reaction score
ok so now that thats clear and you know that im really 13 what dose that mean
That means you lied about it from the start, even when asked about it in private.

And you still need to do this - it is a hard requirement:
To specify, it doesn't mean 2 pictures, it means 2 builds at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.