bodiezane's ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2018
IGN: bodiezane
Reason for ban: "multiple warnings"
Length of ban: perm
Appeal: Hi, i was banned around 2 years and in that time, ive matured a lot. If you unban me then i will promise not to use any vulgar language, talk about politics or anything else that would get me a warning.

Last edited:

Zestive

Known Member
Apr 25, 2016
Canada
IGN: bodiezane
Reason for ban: i forgot
Length of ban: perm
Appeal: Hi, i was banned around 2 years and in that time, ive matured a lot. If you unban me then i will promise not to use any vulgar language, talk about politics or anything else that would get me a warning. I am a much more respectful person and
Proof(If needed):
With a little effort it was pretty easy to find your various appeals you made. Your last appeal was made here and your first appeal which was also rejected showcased a long list of bans stated in the final decision as 33+ punishments (this total includes warnings). The last ban reason you appealed in the August of 2018 was "Alting, IRL transactions, and multiple warnings"

Ik I'm not supposed to reply to ban appeals I'm not related to, but it seems as tho your text got cut off, might want to edit that
I would like to add that in addition to Zaidebot's suggestion you have a look at your old appeals.

Apr 11, 2018
With a little effort it was pretty easy to find your various appeals you made. Your last appeal was made here and your first appeal which was also rejected showcased a long list of bans stated in the final decision as 33+ punishments (this total includes warnings). The last ban reason you appealed in the August of 2018 was "Alting, IRL transactions, and multiple warnings"

Zestive, i was somewhat well aware of what i was banned for, however; i could not come up with the name for it at the time.

ElliotJD

Overseer
Staff member
Overseer
Jan 12, 2019
England
Hi bodiezane,

Thank you for appealing, I trust you've had a read through your old appeals and how have a more firm understanding of what you did that led to the ban? Just to re-iterate the final reasons were Alting, IRL Transactions and your Long History.

The alting is pretty straight forward, you are only allowed one account on this server, using more is against our rules and will get you warned or banned.
IRL Transactions: another clear one here: don't use IRL money, buycraft items, or IRL trades for server items.
Long History: This one is not as cut and dry as the others. During your playtime you broke the rules on a significant number of occassions earning you various warnings and mutes.

Since it's been a significant chunk of time since you're ban, we're willing to trust that you have indeed "matured a lot" and give you a final chance. That being said, any further transgressions will be punished severly and your chances at a successful appeal would likely be zero. So I would strongly recommend you make yourself very familiar with the rules of the server so you don't break any going forward.

Appeal accepted, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom