Builder Application - shambalamba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2018
In-game name: shambalamba

Do you have TeamSpeak/Discord and a working mic?
Both, and a working mic. (shambalamba #3895)

Server Play time:
5 Days and 22 Hours

Preferred Styles Of building:
Medieval, Terraforming, and Detailing are my strongest sides although I can do pretty much anything I get assigned to.

Earlier experience in working on a build team:
Only once, but I do however have a lot of experience with teamwork

In your own words tell us why you want to become a builder:
I am a dedicated person and I have grown very fond of the server during my long time online. I am an active player who can build anything from a mountain to a fountain if I am ordered to do so. I would consider myself a perfectionist and will do pretty much anything to make my builds flawless. I am a relatively fast learner and can adapt easily to whatever is required or needed. I am very interested in joining the build team on Maestrea and have good relations with the current builders I have spoken to. I can add more details, and more small fixes as well as working on the assigned project itself to the builder’s team. I am a builder on Minecraft mostly, I enjoy building and improving things for it to resemble its best possible version of itself. I like to build anything and love challenges. I am currently working on my town on here and plan to keep working on it for a while.

Examples of builds:

(All of these were built in survival)

BCrule

Staff member
Helper
Oct 11, 2018
Those are some sweet looking builds! Detailing is always what I enjoy in builds and your build seem to have a ton of time poured into them including tons of nice details, good luck!

Takanderfh

Mod
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Dec 12, 2016
United Kingdom
Application denied.

Since this is your second application, you may reapply in 2 months. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin/Manager+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom