Bypassing protections and locked doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiilander

Apr 26, 2017
Maestrea cheater 1.JPG Maestrea cheater 2.JPG

This player used chorus fruit to get into a protected area in my town (Completely sealed off, locked door is otherwise the only way in, sign telling others to keep out), and they spammed a locked trap door to access a villager behind it and lock up it's trades. I know that I can easily unlock the trades again by doing more trades with the villager, but this person is abusing a glitch (?) and saying they'll do it again. I would love to get some staff help from this and possibly be notified of anything that happens beyond this point, please and thank you.

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Content Member
Nov 11, 2015
This player used chorus fruit to get into a protected area in my town
This is just a default minecraft mechanic, not much we can do about it.

and they spammed a locked trap door to access a villager behind it and lock up it's trades.
Spamming the door to bypass it is bug abuse. Can you take a picture of the trapdoor and coordinates so we can verify the info and ban if needed?

Wiilander

Apr 26, 2017
2017-10-09_08.27.34.png Spamming the door to bypass it is bug abuse. Can you take a picture of the trapdoor and coordinates so we can verify the info and ban if needed?[/QUOTE]
I have moved the villagers elsewhere, but I can put the trap doors back to where they were before I moved them.

The two trap doors in the right of the image were the ones that I had to put back for this, but I moved the villagers from behind them to elsewhere for protection.

Last edited:

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Content Member
Nov 11, 2015
I've dealt with the player. I recommend using iron trap doors. While it doesn't make the situation 100% solved, it does deter the effort and make it harder.

Wiilander

Apr 26, 2017
I've dealt with the player. I recommend using iron trap doors. While it doesn't make the situation 100% solved, it does deter the effort and make it harder.
I just moved the villagers to a more secure location and encased them with obsidian. As far as I can tell, if he isn't properly hacking, it should be impossible to access them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom