Cado08's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cado08

Known Member
Sep 7, 2018
Although I had resigned as helper a few months back I would genuinely love to be able to join the staff team, there were a lot of issues i had with things that were going on at the time and I admittedly over reacted to being told to "butt out" of a incident. I made a rash decision and regretted it immediately. That would not happen again, should i reaccepted as a helper again. Idid nothing wrong to merit being kicked from staff, it was all my own doing and I would truly love a chance at getting back into the staff team and growing into more than a helper. I prefaced the template with this, as I felt it was warranted that I make an explanation. Treating people fairly would not be an issue for me. I have learned that there are two sides to every story.

In-game name: Cado08
in-game Rank(use /rank): Mythic
Date Joined (check /res date): Aug 2018
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): yes
Timezone/country: MST
Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any):NEVER any
Why we should pick you: I enjoy playing on MAestrea and being a helper is certainly the fist step in to getting further up in the staff chain, my hope is to be able to become even more of a helper in the future. I am constantly learning new things and would love to be able to climb that ladder.
What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server: Ask them to stop, if they do not I would issue a mute to them.
- Swearing extensively: Ask them to tone it down
- Auction Scamming/Boosting: Explain the rules and ask them to rectify the situation, taking steps myself to rectify it if needed
- Spamming: ask to stop, issue a mute if the continue. Usually players respond to only one time asking.
- Asking for help: help to the best of my ability
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: Explain the rules and ask them to change the subject
- Tp-killed: Explain rules, rectify the situation with items lost, warn player that tp killing is bankable

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Application denied.
Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom