Helper Clippy's Second Attempt

Discussion in 'STAFF APPLICATIONS' started by Clippy, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Clippy

Clippy Well-Known Member

In-game name: _Clippy_
    Do you have teamspeak/discord?: Yes, both.
    Timezone/country: Eastern United States/ EST
    in-game Rank(use /rank): Emperor/Crusader/Cloud
    Playtime(use /rank): 19 Days, 18 Hours, 32 Minutes on Main, 1 Day, 10 Hours on Skyblock
    Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): Warned Over 400 Days ago for Auction Spam, Warned over 100 days ago for Spam
    Why we should pick you: Maestrea has been like a second home to me, and I love to give back to the community. I am knowledgable with the plugins and custom items. I can offer a minimum of 3 hours online a day. I am also a team-player and get along with almost everyone on Maestrea.

What would you do, if someone was
    - Advertising another server:
    Mentioning a server such as Hypixel will not result in any serious warnings, and I would /msg the player and ask them kindly not to mention it. Mentioning a CloneCraft server will result in one verbal warning and a clearchat, but if they do it again, they will recieve a warn. Giving out any IPs will automatically result in a warn, clearchat, and contacting an upper staff member if none are present.

- Swearing extensively: If someone swears extensively, I will ask them to stop, a second offense will result in a verbal warning, but in the case that they extensively swear a third time, they will be warned.

- Auction Scamming/Boosting: Auction Scamming is a very interesting subject. I would recommend the victim to make a forums post. I would get reports from both the victim and suspect to see if I can find anything out.

- Spamming: Spamming is not a serious offense, and the first two times will result in subsequent verbal warnings, with the third leading to a proper warn.

- Asking for help: A Helper's job is to help people, hence the name. With my extensive knowledge of plugins, custom or common, and just the overall knowhow of how Maestrea works, I am sure I will be able to help them or point them in the right direction, such as an Overseer for shop troubles.

- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: Controversial subjects do not belong on Maestrea. They will recieve one verbal warning before being warned properly.

- Tp-killed: Tp-Killing is a serious offense, and I would again recommend the victim to make a forums post with proof. I would contact upper staff immediately if none are present, and we could get information from both the victim and suspect.

joey101998 likes this.
  2. Haha_Its_Rontu

Good luck Clippy! I'm rooting for ya! :D

3. PhoenLee

PhoenLee Active Member

Good luck clipster

4. joey101998

joey101998 Well-Known Member

Good luck.

5. Clippy

Clippy Well-Known Member

Unrelated, but Joey we need to talk some more, it's been awhile

6. DuckZuckerberg

Staff Member Helper

Good luck papi

7. Clippy

Clippy Well-Known Member

Thanks DuckZuckerber
    g

8. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Provided that your playtime has improved considerably over your last application, along with a rather extended period of time since you've had any issues. I'd say it's worth a shot. Best of luck.

9. Clippy

Clippy Well-Known Member

Thank you Leo, appreciated greatly