Cobble not dropping

Zestive

Known Member
Apr 25, 2016
Canada
Explanation: I have just noticed that well I was mining cobble stone in Maestrea towny sever each block of cobble I mined neither dropped or was added to my inventory. I attempted to reload the area by Tping away and then back, in addition I also logged out and re-logged into the sever but the issue persisted. Well a rather minor bug it is rather annoying as I often use cobble for frames when building.

Possible Fixes: ???

Abusers: No merit in abusing this bug as the cobble simply no longer there and no item is dropped.

FracturedDream

Staff member
Content Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hey there Zestive, do you happen to know if you had at least 2 empty slots available in your inventory? The plug in that handles cobble/dirt will not add it to your inv if you don't have at least 2 empty slots. Also it will not drop. Dirt and cobble are instantly cleared anytime they drop to reduce lag.

Zestive

Known Member
Apr 25, 2016
Canada
I gave it another try with more then 10 empty slots and once again I did not get any cobble. Also Filter was not on was the first thing I checked.

x7Howl7x

Community Manager
Staff member
Content Member
Community Manager
Jun 15, 2017
Is this still an issue?

Zestive

Known Member
Apr 25, 2016
Canada
Is this still an issue?
Yes just gave it a test again now with 5 empty spaces in my inventory and cobble does not get added to my inventory when I mine cobblestone.

Edit: I am using an efficiency V Fort III Unbreaking III Diamond pick. I did test with other picks but still have the same issue.

FracturedDream

Staff member
Content Member
Dec 26, 2018
Quick point of clarification: This is cobble that you placed and need to mine back up, not cobble from naturally generated stone?

I just tested and found the same issue if I placed the cobble. Plug in does not seem to like that. We will make note of it for possible fix.

Zestive

Known Member
Apr 25, 2016
Canada
That is correct this is for any cobblestone I personally placed then attempted to mine to pick back up. Naturally generated stone is giving me cobble like normal.

Oct 15, 2019
If you dig northeast, you will get a cobblestone. When you dig a stone with silk charms, you get rocks.

Try to empty all your stock except the cherry, go to my mine and see what you get if you have a cobblestone, this is normal. If you get nothing, there is a problem. To obtain the stone, it can be created in an oven or mined with dirt in contact with silk.

Apr 25, 2016
Canada
If you dig northeast, you will get a cobblestone. When you dig a stone with silk charms, you get rocks.

Try to empty all your stock except the cherry, go to my mine and see what you get if you have a cobblestone, this is normal. If you get nothing, there is a problem. To obtain the stone, it can be created in an oven or mined with dirt in contact with silk.
EysIsBrwon I don't think you understand the issue stated in this thread. My issue is that the plugins for the sever currently don't allow cobblestone to be added to your inventory when you mine it. Your response also uses words like rocks and cherry which are not game elements in Minecraft. I also already understand the basic mechanics of the game and am no asking about how to create smooth stone such game related questions would not be under bug reports. I would also like to point out that if you had read other posts in this thread the bug has been verified in the post two above yours by our wonderful staff member FracturedDream. Please in future read the full thread. One last point for you EysIsBrwon I have no way of locating your mine not that it it would matter since your still talking about getting cobblestone from smooth stone blocks.

On a side note for any staff reading this wereabouts in the to-do list does this issue fall. I understand this has low impact on game-play but am still interested in when this might get resolved.

Top Bottom