[Contest/Info] Name that World Boss! (Also World Boss event info)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tankdest22

Known Member
Content Member
Jun 29, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
You can only make one boss name suggestion ENTIRELY! No multiple boss name posts for a single person. If you have multiple boss names you will not be qualified to win.

IGN: Morainemac
World Boss Name: Sekmesh
Lore: While sleeping, and often mistaken as a hill or mountainside, Sekmesh was drugged and surgically operated on to remove it's bones. The bones were reanimated to serve as skeletons in a nefarious skeleton army. But the bones grew back, drawing greater strength and material from the minerals in the surrounding rocks. Now awake, its rage knows no restraint as Sekmesh wants to smash the bones from any who cross its path, Smash Smash Smash!

Last edited:

ProjectKO

Known Member
Apr 29, 2016
IGN: ProjectKO

Name: Novartis The Reincarnated

Lore: Novartis awoke in what seemed like a abandoned fort surrounded by lava, he did not remember who he was or what he was doing there, all he knew was he was made of stone. As he traversed the darkened hallways memories began to flood into his mind, memories of someone else he was. Corpses of fallen skeleton littered certain hallways and reminded him finally of who he was, he was Lord Varson, conqueror of this land. Who had fallen to warriors from another world. He had decided to get revenge, but not as Varson, but as Novartis!

Reason: I felt like Varson needed to come back as a new reincarnation, except more dangerous and volatile. He has learned from his past mistakes and will make sure that whoever faces him will not survive!

Tankdest22

Known Member
Content Member
Jun 29, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Er Project, In the lore Varson reincarnates everytime he is killed because of his Eternal Flame. The main story of Dungeons revolves around killing his Eternal Flame and ending his conquest before he conquers the world.

Zyphlox

Mar 22, 2019
IGN: Zyphlox

Name: Orspen the Devastator (or just Orspen for short)

Lore: Forged in the fiery depths of Inferis, Orspen the Devastator was a beast of immense power used to crush his enemies into oblivion. His power came from the soul of a weeping child, Silas, who lost his mother in the Great War. Yet the Maestreans did not take this to heart and used Orspen until he could no longer fight. Seeing how terribly everyone was treating Orspen, the Coven Witch put her fellow Maestreans under a curse, reminding them of their carelessness and negligence.
Every seven days Orspen reincarnates, lashing out all his anger upon all Maestreans until they can prove their worthiness to live another seven days.

Jul 24, 2018
IGN: Redd_Is_Here
Name: Yimtri The Behemoth
Potential Lore: Yimtri was an experiment to push the limits of defense and power in Varon's Redstone Labs.
During the trials, he broke free when something went horribly wrong. However, to him, everything went according to his plan.

Yeah basically this dude broke out of varson's labs by causing something to go wrong himself. He is very tactical and likes to plan things out. Doesn't like varson due to obvious reasons, but isn't a fan of the humans either.

Fellbriar

Jul 15, 2019
IGN:
Fellbriar

Boss Name:
Gigamachina

Lore:
Centuries ago, an ancient civilization capable of outstanding technological advancements vanished from the face of the planet, leaving little trace of their once bountiful legacy. However, a single fragment of history found its way into the hands of the Fabled Storyteller, who took to scanning the contents of the book in zealous fervor. Barely salvageable was any of the contents within, but what she could without a doubt discern was the mechanisms to the birth of a Great Machine constructed by the lost empire. This weapon was simply referred to as "Gigamachina".

In her hubris and desire to uncover the truths of the world lost, she prayed to the dark being that she now revered in hopes that they would grant her such a magic book to summon the machine. However, the magic book had failed her; the Gigamachina failed to answer her summons.. Or so she thought.

What had been lost to the texts was that the great protector would only awaken in time following the death of its master, then which it would lay waste to that which brought their end. Their creators had died by their own hands, in failures that followed their own projects. Thus, the Great Machine brought the downfall of the civilization itself, having found their very existence guilty. Its task completed, the Gigamachina slumbered forevermore, without a master. But now the Fabled Storyteller was their master. And one day, she was killed.

Now the Great Machine awakens. Gigamachina marches towards the land of the villagers in search of the humans that slew its new master, ready to destroy what now remains of Man and its creations..

Jul 31, 2019
IGN: _Kaleidoscopic_
Suggestion: Putrid Construct

Playing on the idea of being a golem, maybe one of rot and filth, something unkempt that morphed into this foul and horrendous boss. Perhaps a once worshiped deity of the ground and soil only to be neglected and turned into some fetid and corrupt creature that wants revenge for being forgotten?

Kl0zer

Staff member
Content Member
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
IGN: Kl0zer
Name: Xorflad, The Enderian Mass

Lore:

What was Shady thinking... It's one thing to sell keys and relics to the residents of Maestrea, but End portal frames? Does he realize just how much danger he is putting everyone in? There is a reason there is only supposed to be one way into and one way out of the End Dimension. There is a reason it is locked away deep underground. It was never mean to be found...

The End portals release this... sort of energy if you will. It's what allows Endermen to get into the overworld. But what people don’t realize is the energy that the End receives from the portal being opened. With one portal it’s no big deal, fine whatever. But now, thanks to the reckless merchant Shady, anyone can have their own portal, and those looking to escape the End realize this and are using that power, gathering it.

Fzarian may have been slain, but his horrific creation lives on, lying in wait. It gathers the power from the open End portals, growing in strength. With Fazarian gone, no one can control it. It’s only a matter of time before it escapes. The people of the overworld better be ready, few have seen the horror and lived to tell the tale. How do I know so much about it? Live in the End long enough and you’ll see it, assuming you don’t die in the process.

Do you think I give out my information for free? I put my life on the line to run through the End telling you Maestreans everything about it. I guess it’s only fair to tell you what I do know. Since your world is in danger and all. It’s known in the End as “Xorflad”. A mass of energy formed into a sentient being by Fzarian. Its power comes from all the open End Portals throughout the overworld, sucking eagerly from our world into itself, combining it with its own Enderian energy. All this power is dangerous. And pretty soon, it will have enough power to cross into your world, and when that happens... Well, it’s gonna take a lot more than a couple of brave fighters from Maestrea to take it down. That’s all I’m gonna share with you. Information isn’t cheap, and it’s not always easy to get. Good luck.

- Zeraya, Scout Of The End Dimension

Tankdest22

Known Member
Content Member
Jun 29, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
As of this post the contest is over! Please allow for a week or so for me to look over the names and judge them accordingly any posts after this one will NOT be counted in the contest! Thank you to all who participated!

Tankdest22

Known Member
Content Member
Jun 29, 2017
Pennsylvania, USA
Thank you for all the submissions! The winner has been decided!

The Winner is

FELLBRIAR !

The rewards will be placed directly into your Dungeons inventory! I had alot of good choices to choose from! It was hard for me to find which one I liked! As for those who participated, your names will not be in vien. I may use the names provided here for future bosses <3

Please note the lore may be changed to fit Dungeons lore a bit better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom