Cow_Milker Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow_Milker

Jun 5, 2019
IGN: Cow_Milker
Reason for ban: "Auto Clicking at an Auto Fishing Machine"
Length of Ban: Perm
So, to get the appeal kicked off, I recently loaded onto the server to play with my friend BootyCHKS from school. I decided that my progression was rather slow, and I saw a few videos on this new "OP 1.14 FISHING FARM" , so I decided to give it a go. Traversing through the video, I realized that this farm in particular was surprisingly inexpensive and extremely profitable. I mean, you get bows, books, rods, and god knows what else you get with this amazing MCMMO system in Maestrea. As a result of watching this 3 minute long video, I decided to try it out for myself. I made the farm, held right click (no auto clicker ever actually downloaded) , watched a YouTube vid from my recommended, and was just chilling. After about 20 minutes, my friend says, "Uhhh, it said in chat that you just got banned...", so I look up and see that I was permanently exiled from this server that I was just starting to enjoy. My biggest problem with this ban is 1) I never knew this farm was "illegal" if you will, and 2) no warning was received in my ban, I just got the ban hammer instantly. I would've appreciated If I would have gotten like a 1 day ban as a warning, not straight to being a perm ban. Anyways, thanks for taking your valuable time to read this, and thank you in advance for whatever the verdict may be.

Ladster

Ladseer
Staff member
Overseer
Aug 8, 2017
England, Uk
Hey, thanks for making an appeal.

Its commonly known on the server if you're doing something active you have to pay attention to your screen, in case staff try to get in contact with you, as a result we can't tell if you're actually there or using a modded client.
I tried to get in contact with you over the course of a couple of minutes using a title message that puts a huge HEY across your screen, I did this several times without a response.
As for the fish farm, that rule is stated in a forum post that can be found Here, made by our community manager.
The full server rules can be found Here, I suggest you give them a read over.

I have one more question, so I'll be leaving this thread open for you to respond.
I noticed you mined a lot of diamond ore in your short time on the server, could you explain these photos of your mines for me?
(Blue box = Diamond ore)
Screenshot 2019-06-05 at 01.03.07.png
Screenshot 2019-06-05 at 01.05.29.png
Screenshot 2019-06-05 at 01.14.05.png

Cow_Milker

Jun 5, 2019
My apologies for taking such an elongated time in responding. When I first got on the server with my friends, we were just exploring what towny was like. Since we didn't really know what it was all about, we were just messing around in the early stages. I understand that I was using X-Ray, and I know that is very morally corrupt and completely erroneous. However, as I have aforementioned in my previous plea for justice, my progression when first joining the server was very stagnant, and I wanted to catch up to my friends in rank so I wasn't the odd one out in the group, if you know what I mean. As a result of this tedious mining I was doing, I just decided to download a client and hopefully speed up progression, which is exactly what occurred. Now, I understand that hack clients are completely bannable and frowned upon, and I agree with that. But please give me one more chance on this valuable server, and if you see me doing something erring or unjust, feel free to perma ban me once more. Kind regards, Cow_Milker.

Ladster

Ladseer
Staff member
Overseer
Aug 8, 2017
England, Uk
Hey, sorry for the delay, had a very busy weekend.
As you have since been IP banned by LunaAki for alting / ban evading, I'll be denying this appeal.

Appeal Denied. Closing Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom