Not open for further replies.

Creepermain

Mar 22, 2020
Rank Applying For: Streamer
In-game name: creeper73685
Date Joined (Check /res date): Feb, 26, 2020
Do you have discord? (If yes, include your name): Some_Idiot
Timezone/Country: Eastern Time Zone/US
Earlier Punishments (warns, bans, on other servers or on Maestrea): I've been warned a while back for a chat offence I honestly don't remember what it was it was a while ago but it was on Castia I was also younger and less mature then
Link to your Twitch Channel: (3) ManorMania - Twitch

Questions:
Why do you want to be a Streamer for Maestrea?
I was already planning on streaming on this server before seeing this and I've been looking for a series to start that'll last for a while and I think Maestrea has the right amount of progression to have a series that'll go up to a year or more
Do you have any streaming experience? If so what games/content?
not much I started streaming modded Skyrim and expanded into Minecraft when the 1.17 snapshots were the newest thing but other than that I'm new
What content on Maestrea are you most interested in streaming?
I'm planning on streaming me learning the ins and outs of the server leading up to the reset and then doing a mega series when the reset comes out
What times are you most likely to stream?
leading up to the reset it'll be around 10 am to 4 pm EST
Why should we pick you?
You should choose me because I'll be streaming practically all day everyday when the server resets. On top of that I'm flexible and willing to change the stream to fit your specifications. you name the change and it's done. I love this server and this will both let me promote it and allow me to enjoy it at the same time.

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Application denied.

Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom