Not open for further replies.

DaRealSalty

May 6, 2019

In-game name: DaRealSalty

in-game Rank(use /rank): Prestige 2 Guardian

Date Joined (check /res date): March 17 2019

Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Yes, SaltyTheSeal#3977

Timezone/country: EST/USA

Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): None (If there is a warn it is very old and I cannot remember it at all)

Why we should pick you: I have spend hundreds if not thousands of hours on the server to date and have become very familiar with its working and many of its players. I often find myself helping new players with commands and issues they are having as it is already and so I felt it would be beneficial for me to officially apply to staff so that players can see that someone on staff is online and able to help in situations when no other staff are currently online. I also seem to be online often at times when other staffers are busy or simply aren't online, especially late at night.

What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server: Ask that they stop advertising and / or warn them.
- Swearing extensively: Ask them to stop or they will be given a warning.
- Auction Scamming/Boosting: Inform them that scams / boosting are against server rules and they need to return items / money as well as inform them that if they continue they will receive a warning.
- Spamming: Simply ask that they stop spamming or warn them depending on past offenses and severity.
- Asking for help: Ask the player what they need help with and do everything possible to assist them or refer them to discord to submit a ticket in the event it is something beyond my abilities.
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: Ask that the conversation is taken outside of the server or sent between private messages not seen in global chat.
- Tp-killed: Warn the player and ask that all items be returned immediately. spiderklozer_LI_Moment.jpg

Last edited:

Metallica4

Overseer
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Oct 19, 2017
Application denied.

Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom