Death messages

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
Hi there Cram! Thanks for making a suggestion. We actually used to have death messages on. Unfortunately they get *incredibly* spammy when pvp is involved. We eventually disabled them due to that exact issue. We are open to suggestions if anyone has them but for now the messages are likely to stay disabled to avoid that spam :(.

LiquidBurn1

Aug 27, 2019
Hi there Cram! Thanks for making a suggestion. We actually used to have death messages on. Unfortunately they get *incredibly* spammy when pvp is involved. We eventually disabled them due to that exact issue. We are open to suggestions if anyone has them but for now the messages are likely to stay disabled to avoid that spam :(.
Can we not get them and then people can choose to ignore them using a specific command, like the join messages?

FracturedDream

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Dec 26, 2018
As far as I know that was not possible. Something to look into though! If you find a plug in that allows something similar feel free to let us know!

Xemnian

Known Member
Jan 20, 2017
It’s possible to disable death messages in specific regions but it’s been years since I’ve done this. I believe it’s a flag, some middle ground may be disabling them only in the pvp warp

Top Bottom