Did a raid rule change over time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 20, 2017
To my understanding and knowledge town claiming an outpost after a town fell was a bannable offence around a year and a half ago. Is that like not a thing anymore or what? Cause I know like 8 people from back then that did that and got banned. Yet today someone outposted a town that fell right away, and no action was taken against them. And to my understanding the lock chest thing was new, I guess. I un-did the locks on the around 50 chests chests before the purge, and then after it happened I re-locked them, only to find this person came over and outpost claimed the plot, then came back later and the lock was removed. If the person wants to have the chests after I lock them they got to wait the 14 days. I also thought you were gonna put a time frame on outpost claiming near a fallen town also a year and a half ago? Did you abandon this thought or what. Also tusa locked a massive amount of chests as well, but did not unlock them before the purge since he was not on at the time.

May 20, 2017
I mean this would keep the area unsafe for people to loot in, and you could get attacked if you were looting chests. Which is how it should be, not a 1 person come in and safespot everything and then leave to come back later. I thought this was talked about a year and a half ago. >_>

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
Never knew it was a rule ?is it.
Fairytail has done it back then but there were no actions taken.

?confused a little. Ive heard raiders that claimed the area but left some spot free to raid.

Hasnt it always been first come first serve?
You can freely claim land even if its a fallen town? Am i wrong?

Scythe578

Devoted Member
Content Member
Nov 11, 2015
Could you go find the rule in ./rules that you're referring to and let us know which one it is?

May 20, 2017
That was like a year and a half ago.... you were making plans on changing it, then I left for a year and a half. If I would of known you could claim an outpost I would of tried. -_- It should be like you can't claim an outpost near a fallen town for like 1 day. You said it would be hard to make something like that and that is why it was taking too long. So you put a temp rule in place to not do so, 8 or so people did it and you banned them a year and a half ago. I'm just saying did you just ditch the project and we can now claim outposts when a town falls?

May 20, 2017
If not then I would like to petition outposts to cost 75k or 100k to make instead of 10k which is basically nothing. If you don't want to try to rework on the 1 day cooldown on outposts within 64 or 128 blocks of a fallen town.

May 20, 2017
Then I would rather have the outposts cost be changed due to the amount of money in the game 10k is nothing to players who have 10m+ and spent 12m on mythic rank. This is a fair trade to up the outpost cost to 50k, 75k, or 100k to make. Due to the amount of money currently in the game, I mean back then it was okay for them to be 10k, now 10k is a joke to pay for many players. Considering what the player who outpost claimed that town part made probably around 5m+ from a mythic player who went inactive. That raid only cost them 10k plus, 1k in town plots, seems a bit meh.

joey101998

Devoted Member
Sep 24, 2016
Then I would rather have the outposts cost be changed due to the amount of money in the game 10k is nothing to players who have 10m+ and spent 12m on mythic rank. This is a fair trade to up the outpost cost to 50k, 75k, or 100k to make. Due to the amount of money currently in the game, I mean back then it was okay for them to be 10k, now 10k is a joke to pay for many players. Considering what the player who outpost claimed that town part made probably around 5m+ from a mythic player who went inactive. That raid only cost them 10k plus, 1k in town plots, seems a bit meh.
10k is not a joke price. Setting it to higher would make it unfair to newer players. Just because you are upset that some1 claimed over a raid does not mean that everyone needs to suffer

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
why higher the price of outpost, shoud outposts really cost more then how it is as creating a town?

May 20, 2017
Oh i'm sorry the outpost claiming has been going on for 2 years, and i got so bad back then, I come back only to see it never changed. I mean why would a town need more than 5 outposts, heck some have around 10+ yet you say it would be unfair to new players, it's not hard to make 50k in a day from a max 100 job, maybe only 2 hours tops. Why would new players need an outpost so soon, if they are dedicated enough it would take them 3 days min to get the 50k from start.

joey101998

Devoted Member
Sep 24, 2016
Oh i'm sorry the outpost claiming has been going on for 2 years, and i got so bad back then, I come back only to see it never changed. I mean why would a town need more than 5 outposts, heck some have around 10+ yet you say it would be unfair to new players, it's not hard to make 50k in a day from a max 100 job, maybe only 2 hours tops. Why would new players need an outpost so soon, if they are dedicated enough it would take them 3 days min to get the 50k from start.
Ok so where is a new player going to magically get the resources to get a level 100 jib in a day>? also jobs cap w/ a level 100 job is only like 17k

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
grinding from scratch takes hours tho ~
its not hard to make50k with grinding no, but players do actual like to play too I'd say?
+ with the job reset I woud wait another 2-3weeks before doing this considering a price change, but honestly I think the prices set rn are great?

yes once again why shoud outposts be higher priced than making a town? its just a usefull feature, for growing towns,

Zevira

Devoted Member
Content Member
Builder
May 18, 2016
I mean why would a town need more than 5 outposts, heck some have around 10+.
big towns have 10+ outpost yea and also pay 8k+ daily for town taxes, wich obvious fixes alot^^

May 20, 2017
Yeah out posts are ment to be used to grow towns in cool new spots that are no where near your original town, not to be used in unfair situations. It should be considered abuse to do an outpost on a fallen town instantly. I mean I would rather gear up and if someone wants to attack me when i'm looting we can fight over it. That is how it should be, not enabling a player to set a safe zone and avoid pvp and getting everything to themselves.

joey101998

Devoted Member
Sep 24, 2016
Yeah out posts are ment to be used to grow towns in cool new spots that are no where near your original town, not to be used in unfair situations. It should be considered abuse to do an outpost on a fallen town instantly. I mean I would rather gear up and if someone wants to attack me when i'm looting we can fight over it. That is how it should be, not enabling a player to set a safe zone and avoid pvp and getting everything to themselves.
Welp agin u r just upset that it happened to u.i have had it happen to me and while it sux i understand that it is allowed and move on w/ my life

May 20, 2017
10k is not a joke price. Setting it to higher would make it unfair to newer players. Just because you are upset that some1 claimed over a raid does not mean that everyone needs to suffer
This has happened around 38 times before a year and a half ago, this is not a 1 time thing. Always to abuse the outpost system for raid claiming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom