Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewsic

Known Member
Jan 5, 2018
IGN: Dream916
Reason for ban: "Trolling, negativity, unprovoked rudeness."
Length of ban: Permanent
Appeal: This ban (+ drama surrounding ban) happened on the 24th of December 2018. Almost 2 years ago. I vaguely remember the details surrounding the ban, but not really. I apologise as I know I was a bit of a cheeky bugger back then. Was looking forward to returning to the best towny server to actually chill and spend my time on minus the drama and trolling!
I understand if this is rejected, but can assure the staff team I've changed quite a bit as of course it has been awhile.

EDIT: After having a look around the website, I can see I have some history with bans & punishments on this server. It makes me cringe that I didn't just take those punishments on the chin and stop disrespecting staff & causing trouble.
I also want to make it clear that I do take full responsibility for the trouble I caused and can again assure that things will be very different if I'm allowed back.

1603952923632.png

Last edited:

Mietm

Cranky Old Lady
Staff member
Admin
May 2, 2018
The Netherlands
We do absolutely recognize that everyone has bad days, and two years is plenty of time to reflect on previous actions. Your chat records show that, for the most part, you are completely capable of being a delightful, pleasant addition to the Maestrea community. We hope to see this side of you again in the near future*! Welcome back!

Appeal Accepted, thread closed.

*This of course comes with the caveat that further bouts of cheekiness will put your right back in the penalty box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom