Status
Not open for further replies.

ElliotJD

Overseer
Staff member
Overseer
Jan 12, 2019
England
We're currently updating all raid tiers to their new versions so if you leave them in your inventory/echest we can access and update them. If you need to use that space for general playing you can instead place them all in a physical chest so long as you give us the co-ordinates of that chest.
Once you've gathered all your raid items, can you list the names of the ones you would like updated here so we know what to change and what to leave.

As for any broken dungeoneer tier items, those will need to be look at separately as they're not part of the update process

pyrokarl

Jun 28, 2019
I completely spaced on making a reply. I did put the items in my enderchest and waited. The ouroborous and bone of bonely passive effects didn't seem to work though the other raid stuff seemed ok. Thanks for the response and sorry for delay.

P.S. the other items in question were like quick heals and such which I haven't tried to use, because I thought they needed to be updated.

pyrokarl

Jun 28, 2019
so are all the quick heals, medikits and such just garbage now? I thought they were going to give us replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom