Known Member
Jan 23, 2019
In-Game Name: Pinkjemm
In-game rank: Sage
Date Joined : Jan 20 2018
Do you have Discord: Jemm#8199
Timezone/Country: USA., EST
Earlier ban reasons: Toxicity
What Content Team you will be applying to.
Economy
Why should we pick you: I have played Maestrea quite a bit and know how event works and how similar and repetitive some make get. I know I have the creative spark to stir up some great events and help out the current event team refine more events to let players enjoy them. In a professional environment , i work well with others and provide adequate communication to those i work with. I do my best to understand all sides and bring my best judgement foward when desicions are need to be made.
What do you enjoy most about development: Working to create new and fun ideas for people to enjoy and working with others to make those ideas come to life.
Examples:
I have knowledge in Mythic Mobs that can be proved useful in making some fun events mobs. Some Cool ideas i had was a Hunter vs Chaser Event, mobs would spawn randomly that would be either a hunter or a chaser. When the chaser spawn, you would have to be fast a kill him quickly with any method you can, the Chaser would give more rewards than the hunter. When a hunter spawns, you would be notify that there is something after you , if you get caught, you get no reward, but if you run away successful the hunter will get tired and you would get rewards based on how many times you survive from the hunter. The more you dont get hunted down the better the reward. This idea would be a cool halloween, or just random event.

Last edited:

TMSStudent3

Overseer
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
May 18, 2019
Hell
Hey Pink,

In an events team application, I am looking for an example from players as well. Please make sure to edit your application to include an example.

TMSStudent3

Overseer
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
May 18, 2019
Hell
Application denied.

Since this is your third+ application, you may reapply in 6 months. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom