False xray Ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2019
IGN: BefitRaptor82
Reason for ban: Xray
Length of ban: A Week
Appeal: i had been playing this server for like 4-6hrs straight at this point in time. During the time i had played the server my friends had gone mining while i stayed at the surface to build our house, and i had been playing dungeons w/ 3 friends for an hour before i was banned.
Proof(If needed): Screenshot (11).png Screenshot (11).png

FracturedDream

Staff member
Content Member
Dec 26, 2018
Hi BefitRaptor82! Thanks for making an appeal.
I'd like to ask you about a few places you mined.

First we have this where you mined in a zig zag pattern directly to 2 diamond veins.
BefitRaptor82-1.png
Continuing on, you turned and mined directly into a lava lake. I would have thought nothing of it except for one thing. The diamond vein you were mining directly for. BefitRaptor82-2.png

I can see that you haven't done much mining on the server yet, so I find these instances rather concerning. Would you care to explain?

Nov 17, 2019
im not sure what happened, i was not in the mine we have, and is that by a town called raptors? if so, im still not quite sure, but i have only been on the server for a short time so i havent done much, and my teammates can keep the town running. Because those do look very sus and ive got no good evidence that i wasnt xraying, (not sure what good evidence would even be).

FracturedDream

Staff member
Content Member
Dec 26, 2018
Your friends can indeed deposit into your town to keep it running until your ban expires in 7 days.

In the mean time I advise you double check the server rules and ensure that your account is secure as you will be held responsible for any actions taken on your account. I did check that area twice to verify it was your account. The location is indeed very near to your town.

We do hope to see you when your ban expires.

Appeal Denied. Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom