First anniversary in Maestrea! October 12

Discussion in 'GENERAL' started by claytonyu, Oct 12, 2017 at 10:00 AM.

1. claytonyu

claytonyu Active Member

Exactly one year ago today, October 12, 2016 (Philippine time), I first joined Maestrea.

I would like to thank everyone who I met, those who patiently helped me with learning about this server and its plugins, and answering my questions regarding issues/bugs. I really appreciate it and is willing to reciprocate them if I can.

I first found out about Maestrea when I was searching for other towny servers in the internet, and this was due to me getting banned in a previous towny server for stealing a gold block in the complete wild (apparently you cannot even do that outside 64 blocks). My friend also got banned there due to the owner having a bad mood, and his question pissed him off even more for some reason. When I first logged onto Maestrea, I found out that I was missing out for the past few months playing in that other server. Maestrea has more players online, more towns, and more staff members who are actually accommodating and professional, to my surprise. I also found the community to be something very unique, helpful, supportive and family-like. I also really liked how server staff decided on a middle ground between those who want to grief/raid and those who want their towns protected. Therefore I decided to settle down in this server, because I don't think I would find another Minecraft server like this anytime soon.

Thank you for giving me an adventurous experience in Maestrea so far, 1 year and not going to stop!

2. Clippy

Clippy Well-Known Member

Congrats man, glad you found your home too! Happy 1 Year!

claytonyu likes this.
  3. joey101998

joey101998 Well-Known Member

Congrats! Glad to have ya

claytonyu likes this.
  4. CsoiSauce

CsoiSauce Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Moderator

Happy 1 year on Maestrea! :p

claytonyu likes this.
  5. DuckZuckerberg

Staff Member Helper

Congratulations and happy 1 year anniversary! :D

claytonyu likes this.
  6. Jazilla79

Jazilla79 Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Helper

So a year has come and gone, any fond memories you would like to share of that year?

claytonyu likes this.
  7. Zoena

Zoena Member

upload_2017-10-13_17-56-18.jpeg

Congratulations Claytonyu, Happy Anniversary!

claytonyu likes this.
  8. claytonyu

claytonyu Active Member

hmm I remember first joining a town called Shurima but left cause nobody was online. Then I joined a much larger town and invited my friend to join as well. But then mayor was inactive so the mayor got reassigned to my friend, and he promoted me as comayor and we took over xD Up to today we are still town staff