GreenVille MarketPlace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
2016-11-04_07.51.57.png
Welcome to the Greenville Marketplace Forums Thread. This is where you can find information about recent updates to the marketplace and upcoming events. Do drop by the Greenville Marketplace for tons of great deals, /t spawn Greenville! Here's some information about the marketplace:

Why rent a shop in Greenville you may ask. Well, here are a few reasons why you should rent a shop here:

1) We regularly host events!
2) Each of our shops features 3 levels, fitted with mailboxes and multiple entrances into every shop.
3) Our marketplace has a lot of facilities which include:
- Villiager trading hub
- Lvl 30 enchantment tables
- Mcmmo repair anvil/Anvils
- Nether Portal
- An Observatory
- Race track
- Event space
4) Active and friendly marketplace staff
5) One of the largest marketplaces on the server spanning way over 100 chunks with over 63 shop plots
6) We have experience of running marketplaces even before the Greenville Marketplace existed!
7) Regular upgrades to the marketplace, regular updates on this forum thread
8) Awesome community

So how exactly do I rent a shop in Greenville?
+ You may contact either Warriorzom/Kerolusion/BreadPuddin/FlexioN_ ingame or on forums to rent a shop!

What are the shop rental prices?
+ Blue district (Previously Blue) $450 monthly renewal [Warriorzom incharge]
+ Black district (Previously Orange): $350 monthly renewal [Kerolusion incharge]
+ Purple district (Previously Green/Cyan): $250 monthly renewal [Breadpuddin incharge]
+ White district (Previously Red): $150 monthly renewal [FlexioN_ incharge]
Daily taxes: $25

* Monthly renewal = Money you pay to keep your shop for another month
* ^ Currently monthly renewals cost $350, the new prices will take effect from Dec 1 onwards.

What are the rules of owning a shop in Greenville?
+ You are encouraged to have discord. We use it to discuss marketplace related events,prices and trends among other stuff
+ Shop owners who are inactive for 14+ days will have their shops cleared. (If you are going to be inactive for a period of time, please inform me in advance!)
+ Do NOT edit any of the walls or ceilings, you may change the flooring
If you have any other questions regarding the rules, feel free drop me or any of the Marketplace staff a message!

Greenville Marketplace Staff:
- Warriorzom (Owner)
- Kerolusion (Co-Owner)
- BreadPuddin (Senior Shop Owner)

- FlexioN_ (Senior Shop Owner)
Do approach any of us if you are interested in renting a shop or have any enquires!

Currently shops are rented by:

Greenville Marketplace is currently closed.

Greenville Marketplace Events Thread: http://forum.maestrea.com/threads/greenville-marketplace-events-thread.2275/

Drop us feedback/suggestions/complaints here! You may submit the form anonymously unless you would like me to get back to you. Greenville Marketplace Feedback Form

/t spawn GreenVille to visit the marketplace! We shape Maestrea, one shop at a time. Shops made by players, for players!

* GreenVille reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the Plan either in an individual case or in general, at any time without notice. *
Thread last updated on 4 Nov.

Last edited:

Titan

Jul 2, 2016
I love the greenville marketplace! It is my go to place for supplies. Biggest town marketplace on the server, and it has great prices.

Really awesome work, Warrior! :)

Nashi

Known Member
Apr 22, 2016
Aww, wtf happened to my shop?

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
1f6c293d48def381f09f0b8ec00cb999.png
(Picture by BreadPuddin)
The opening of the GreenVille MarketPlace was a success and I would like to thank you guys for making this possible! Onwards to our next milestone!

Upcoming events!
-
GreenVille MarketPlace Raffle, chance to win 5k! (Now ongoing - 6/8)
-Flea Market! (DELAYED)
*Please note that the dates may change last minute!
Events will be held in the event space inside the marketplace! Join us in our upcoming events at /t spawn GreenVille! Shaping Maestrea, one shop at a time. Shops by players, for players!

Last edited:

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
2016-08-12_09.07.04.png
*News bulletin 12 August*

The marketplace has expanded! It now has 44 shops, 29 new shop spaces! Drop me a message ingame or forums to rent a shop!

New marketplace rules! Updated rules:

- You are encouraged to have discord, if you dont, it's fine. We use discord to discuss marketplace related events/prices and others
- Shop owners who are inactive for 14+ days will have their shops cleared. (If you are going to be inactive for a period of time, please inform me in advance!)
- Do NOT edit any of the walls or ceilings, you may change the flooring.
If you have any questions of the updated rules, please drop me a message.

Events:

- Kerolusion has opened a photo op in her shop! Enter her competition for a chance to win relic armor! More info can be found here: http://forum.maestrea.com/threads/greenville-photo-ops.1915
2016-08-09_16.34.44.png
- The flea market will once again be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances.

New shops:
Carrots4U

Upcoming shops:
Spurs2002
Mqrshmallow
Faithless_Nobody
FlexioN_
_TheTrueBanana_

Got any feedback or suggestions about the marketplace or the shops? Drop me a message!

That's all for now, see you at /t spawn GreenVille! Shaping Maestrea, one shop at a time. Shops by players, for players!

Last edited:

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
*Special event!*
This event has been sponsored by FlexioN_! Check out his awesome shop in /t spawn GreenVille for cheap endstone, stone and tons of other stuff!
Pokemon hunt! 2016-08-15_09.26.17.png
Find all the "pokestops" and get to win 20k! There's a total of 11 pokestops hidden all around the GreenVille MarketPlace. When you find a pokestop, drop a snowball which has been renamed with your IGN into the hopper. Snowballs are sold in the Event space right in the middle of the MarketPlace! Pokestops are clearly marked with pokeball banners! Daily hints will be given out daily in this post so stay tuned! Winners will be announced at the end of the month! Good luck!
*Please do not spoil the fun for other players by releasing where the "Pokestops" are located! Doing so may disqualify you from the game!*

Hints:
Day 1:
Portal to Hell.
Day 1.9:

Where you can watch ghost busters :)
Day 2:
Place where things get interesting names
Day 3:
Stairs to heaven
Day 4:
Behind a statue
Day 5:

I got too lazy to update this post with the hints :/

*Update about the Pokemon Hunt
Due to the overwhelming response from the community, instead of giving out just 1 prize, we will be giving out 5x 10k to the first 5 people who have found all 11 "pokestops", if you are not within the top 5, don't worry, you will get 5k if you find all 11 "pokestops" by 19 August!
Currently 3 people have found all 11 "pokestops"

Last edited:

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
*News bulletin 20 August*
Shop A and B.png
Brand new shop numbering. The new shop numbers are as follows:
Shop 1: BreadPuddin
Shop 2: Warriorzom
Shop 3: FlexioN_
Shop 4-14: Shop available for rent, drop Warriorzom a message/mail ingame to rent!
Shop 15: Archighost
Shop 16: Faithless_Nobody
Shop 17-26: Shop available for rent, drop Warriorzom a message/mail ingame to rent!
Shop 27: BrennonVonGamez
Shop 28: Kerolusion
Shop A1: TiitanX
Shop A2: Arivion
Shop A3: NubsUnitedYT
Shop A4-A7: Shop available for rent, drop Warriorzom a message/mail ingame to rent!
Shop A8: Rickxyz
Shop B1: JanaInc
Shop B2: Carrots4U
Shop B3: _TheTrueBanana_
Shop B4-B6: Shop available for rent, drop Warriorzom a message/mail ingame to rent!
Shop B7: FreeChipotle
Shop B8: DarkDwain

We now have a new MarketPlace rank called senior shop owner. Perks:
- No shop expiry date
- Do not need to pay monthly $350 (Still has to pay $25 daily taxes)
To qualify for the Senior Shop Owner rank, you will have to have a shop in the MarketPlace continuously for 4 months, atm BrennonVonGamez, BreadPuddin and Kero has the senior shop owner rank

Current Senior Shop Owners:
- Warriorzom (duh :/)
- BreadPuddin
- Kerolusion
- BrennonVonGamez

Other small changes:
- Added windows on the second floor of the newly built shops.

New shops:
Archighost
FlexioN_
NubsUnitedYT
Freechipotle
Faithless_Nobody
_TheTrueBanana_ (Maybe, I dont even know)

Pokemon hunt event!
Thanks to all that have participated! Here are the winners for the event!

- Loopy444 [10k]
- MrFr0styy [10k]
- IAtlasFlameI [10k]
- Hockeykids6 [10k]
- Pastal [10k]
- Vortex_Smyphony [5k]
- Lego3659 [5k]
- TrainerLittler [5k]
- BradTheBloody [5k]
- Willander [5k]

Congrats to all winners! If you see your name in the list, drop Warriorzom a message ingame to redeem your prize! Prizes not claimed by the end of the month will be forfeited!

GreenVille Build Battle is making a come back soon! For latest news about the Build Battle, check out this link: http://forum.maestrea.com/threads/build-battle.1137/#post-8155

I will not be on Maestrea very often for a week starting from today so if there's any problems, please inform any of my senior shop owners :)

*Update: I'm back!

Shop of the week!

For this week, I shall introduce you to FlexioN_'s shop[Shop 3]! He sells stone, end stone, nether brick and ores, all at extremely cheap prices! Do check out his shop soon! :)
2016-08-17_20.40.12.png 2016-08-17_20.40.35.png 2016-08-17_20.40.52.png

Got any feedback or suggestions about the marketplace or the shops? Drop me a message!

That's all for now, see you at /t spawn GreenVille! Shaping Maestrea, one shop at a time. Shops by players, for players!

Last edited:

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
*News bulletin 27 August*
New shops:
BlueFoxTail (Shop 14)
Calski (Shop A8)

The Mob Arena event :

To celebrate GreenVille MarketPlace's 1 month anniversary, we will be having a mob arena challenge! Here's how it works:
3 players will be in the mob arena. For every minute they're alive, they will receive $250. If they are able to stay alive for 20 mins(MAX) they will receive 6k!
There will be a total of 5 rounds, once daily for 5 days from 30 August - 3 September!
More detailed infomation will be posted here: http://forum.maestrea.com/threads/mob-arena-event.2129/

*Infomation may change anytime, remember to check ^ this forum post for latest info!

Sponsors for event (Kinda)
Warriorzom (Shop 2)- Build and spawners
BreadPuddin (Shop 1)- Decoration
FlexioN_ (Shop 3)- Prizes

Last edited:

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
*Special News Bulletin*
The GreenVille MarketPlace V2 officially opened it's doors on the 30th of July, thus today is the 1 month anniversary of the marketplace! We have a whole bunch of events lined up for you!
- Mob Arena: http://forum.maestrea.com/threads/mob-arena-event.2129/
- Drop Party (Will probably happen on the last day of the mob arena, 3 sept)
- If you rent a shop in the MarketPlace between 30th August - 6th September, you do not need to pay the $350 when renting the shop! (You will still have to pay the $25 daily taxes). This offer is only for first time GreenVille MarketPlace shop owners.

I would also like to take the chance to thank all shop owners which ever had/has a shop in any of my marketplaces, past or present and the players who always supported us from the beginning. We have come a long way, from NewFord Marketplace(Which has now been disbanded) to Greenville Marketplace and now, Greenville Marketplace V2. The marketplace has changed a lot. Back in late March, our very first marketplace was a 1 story building and now, we have a 2 story building. From a small marketplace to now, a giantic one. Overcoming tons of challenges and setbacks. Improving with every piece of feedback we receive. Without your support, I don't think we would've come close to being at where we are at today. So once again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you! We will continue to ensure that our Marketplace is of the top standards and continuously improving. Onwards to our next milestone!

1 more important thing. We now have a feedback/suggestion/complaint form where you can give us any feedback, suggestions and complaints anonymously (Unless you would like me to get back to you)! The form is located here: Greenville Marketplace Feedback Form . Please do NOT abuse the form! We will look into every feedback we receive and make improvements to the marketplace.

And as usual, thank you for reading and I hope to see you at /t spawn GreenVille, shaping Maestrea, one shop at a time. Shops by players, for players!

Last edited:

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
2016-09-03_07.50.02.png
*News Bulletin 3 September*

- Thank you to everyone who participated in our 1 month anniversary celebration! We hope to see you in our upcoming events! :D

*Important* - We now have a special GreenVille MarketPlace Feedback form whereby you can leave your Complaints/Compliments/Suggestions about the marketplace or a specific shop. You do NOT need to leave your IGN in the form unless you would like me to get back to you regarding the feedback you have sent. Greenville Marketplace Feedback Form

- We have also recently opened a GreenVille Novelty Shop! It sells special stuff that is related to different senior shop owners! It is located on the right side of the MarketPlace!

- If you have recently visited the MarketPlace, you may have noticed that the marketplace spawn location has changed. The spawn location has been changed as I have received feedback of people lagging and glitching into the ground when they teleport to the marketplace. The issue should now be fixed!

Upcoming Events:

- Build Battle! We have almost finished building the Build Battle arena! Build battles will be hosted during weekends. There will be 2 rounds every weekend and a total of 5 rounds. The winners of round 1-4 will compete in round 5 where-by the winner will win the grand prize. There will also be prizes for everyone who participates so don't worry! Check out the Build Battle Thread for more info! http://www.maestrea.com/forum/threads/build-battle.1137/

- Fishing event! We will have a pond along with ocelot spawners so you can tame cats while fishing! We may also host a fishing competition. Look out for the announcement in Events section on forums! It will be held from 5 Sept to 9 Sept!

- Chase the assasin! This game will have players chase an invincible assassin around the Marketplace. The first person who manages to punch the assassin ONCE [Assassins are rare, dun kill dem] will win the prize! The event will be hosted on 21 sept [Date may change]!

New shops:

CoffeBag (Shop 4)
ZanderZee3 (Shop 5)
CabJed (Shop 6)
EsbenTheGamer (Shop A7)
MasterMiner726 (Shop B3)
CJKGaming05 (Shop 24)
Dominate__ (Shop 26)

If you would like to rent a shop in the GreenVille Marketplace, drop Warriorzom a mail ingame! [/mail send Warriorzom Give me a shop or no cookie for you :/]

Shop of the week:

CJKGaming05 (Shop 24) has recently opened a brand new shop in the MarketPlace. He sells all kinds of stuff, from building blocks to scrolls and even potions! If you are dropping by the MarketPlace, do pop by his shop!
2016-09-02_18.37.26.png 2016-09-02_18.37.38.png 2016-09-02_18.37.51.png

Remember to drop by /t spawn Greenville ! Shaping Maestrea, one shop at a time. Shops by players, for players!

Last edited:

Flex Seal

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2016
'straya mate
www.maestrea.com
News Bulletin - 9th September

Important
- I am taking over the GreenVille Marketplace temporarily until Warriorzom reclaims it from me
(mwhahaha). Questions about Shops will have to be directed towards me etc. If you wish to buy

a shop space, still contact Warriorzom, or myself (but you will be directed to him).

Upcoming Events:
- Build Battle: This event may be delayed slightly due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Fishing Event: Who can catch the most fish in the given time?
Times are as follows:
9 Sat- 8pm PST
10 Sun - 4pm PST
11 Mon - 3pm PST
12 Tues - 8pm PST
13 Thurs - 8pm PST
- Chase the Assassin: This game will have players chase an invisible assassin around the
Marketplace. The first person who manages to punch the assassin ONCE [we will know who hits the Assassin because of the combat tag, MAKE SURE YOU DON'T KILL IT
] will win the prize! The event will be hosted on 21 sept [Date subject to change]

New shops:
NeonThunder (Shop 25)

If you would like to rent a shop in the GreenVille Marketplace, drop Warriorzom a mail ingame! [/
mail send Warriorzom Give me a shop or no cookie for you :/]

Shop of the week:
2 shops will be showcased next week! (If Mr. Zom decides to reclaim his throne)

Check out our special GreenVille MarketPlace Feedback form where you can leave your
Complaints / Compliments / Suggestions about the marketplace or a specific shop (yes Bread
stock your Quartz). This is completely anonymous, so you don't need leave your IGN in the form
unless you would like me to get back to you regarding the feedback you have sent.
Click here for the form.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to drop by /t spawn Greenville! Shaping Maestrea, one shop at a time. Shops by players, for players!

Last edited:

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
2016-09-22_11.17.21.png
*Monthly news bulletin 01 [September]*
-
The Greenville Marketplace turns 2 months old TODAY! Thanks to everyone who continuously supports the marketplace and all my shop owners. Couldn't have reached this milestone without your help!
- Thanks to everyone who participated in all of our events! They were super successful! We look forward to having you in our upcoming events, information can be found here: http://forum.maestrea.com/threads/greenville-marketplace-events-thread.2275/
- Removed weekly changelogs posted in September, combined all of them into this Monthly News Bulletin, changed all previous news bulletins into spoilers.
- The weekly update log will now replace the Weekly News Bulletin! There will now only be Monthly News Bulletins and Weekly Update Logs
- Made Greenville greener
- Made small changes to the entrance into the marketplace
- New race track, located under the marketplace
- The Greenville Marketplace is having a halloween make-over soon!
- Changed all previous news bulletins into spoilers
- Flexion = hacke

New shops that opened this month:
GeraldPlayzMC (Shop 4)
Abryggis (Shop 6)
Yatooshi (Shop 7)
PigsPaluza (Shop 8)
MexicanPower (Shop 16)
Naxotahnj (Shop 18)
EsbenTheGamer (Shop 19)
Penthar (Shop 20)
Procrafter610 (Shop 21)
Not_For_Sale (Shop 22)
Woodrose (Shop 23)
Schloty21 (Shop 27)
Prahlad (Shop A1)
ParisPotato (Shop A2)
JohnnyCogz (Shop A6)
Dragonfires (Shop A7)
DaSammyT (Shop A8)
Elocrypt (Shop B5)
Nikko (Shop B6)
Kenesucmi (Shop B7)

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
2016-10-20_20.52.13.png
*Monthly News Bulletin: October*

- We clamped down hard on all inactive/empty shops in the marketplace.
- Sorry for the delay of the octoberfest event, it will hopefully happen in 2 hours. If our brews don't give any drunkness or are ready by 2 hours, the event will be CANCELLED. We have already spent over 30k on the brews and the materials which exceeded our limit for our marketplace events.
- The marketplace has been expanded to fit another 22 shops, up from 4 before! It consists of the Greenville Novelty Shop and Kerolusion's NEW cafe which will be opening soon! Many shops have since moved into this district, both new and old, do give them a visit!
- The Red district will soon be closed for some upgrading works, do tell us what you want to see in the new upgraded red district to Warriorzom and if your idea has been selected, you will receive 5k ingame!
- Currently, most shop numbers are off due to the upgrading works of the marketplace. The new list of shop numbers will be out by hopefully Mid-Nov. The shop numbers at the "New shops:" section are all correct.
- New Platformers arena! Staight down from the entrance into the marketplace!
- Shop rental prices for the Greenville Marketplace will be changed starting from 1st November. The new prices are as follows:
Blue district: $450 monthly renewal price (<-- Money you pay to extend your shop for another month)
Orange district: $350 monthly renewal price
Green/
Cyan district: $250 monthly renewal price
Red district: $150 monthly renewal price
Daily taxes: $25 (No change)
- New shops:
Lorenzoferrari (Shop 11)
Zenthia (Shop B1)
Enzichan (Shop A1)
HerambaKing (Shop 5)
Menealata (Shop 37)
Most shops that were in the Red/Green/Cyan district have been moved to the Orange district. Do check out their new shops! :D

- We were recently been featured in Lorenzoferrari's video where I gave him a tour around Greenville, although it didn't go as planned...

Thanks for reading, have a nice day!

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
2016-11-04_18.32.04.png
*Monthly News Bulletin Early Nov*
-
Changes in districts:
Blue -> Blue (Warriorzom)
Orange -> Black (Kerolusion)
Cyan -> Purple (BreadPuddin)
Green ->
Purple (BreadPuddin)
Red -> White (FlexioN_)
Prices of renting shops will be the same. They are listed at the top of this forum post
-
White district (Previously Red) has been expanded!
- New Ice Paths so now you can travel around the Marketplace faster!
- New colored shop windows that reflects which district the shop belongs to (Puns :v)
- New green glass roof outline
-
Clearer signs that displays shop numbers/Shop Owner/Expiry
- We have finalized the new shop numbers. You can see the updated shop numbers at the top of the forum post.
- The previous shop numbers that starts with A/B has been changed to L(Left)/R(Right) so it's easier for people to find the shops they are looking for
- You can check out the new Greenville Map at the entrance of the Marketplace
- Added extra lighting around the marketplace
- We have TONS of events planned for December which will include winter themed events and a huge celebration of the Marketplace's 5th month anniversary! We will be announcing the events by the end of this month in the next news bulletin, do look out for it!
- Updated the main Greenville Marketplace Post (The first post at the top, scroll up!)
- Cleared Inactive/Empty shops
- New shops:
Shop 31: Joey101998
Shop 35: TheShinyBubble
Shop 36: TheShinyOctopus
Shop 37: Ventusx3
Shop L8: AzraelAmadeus
- We held an Ockoberfest event last month! You can check out what we did here:

Thanks for reading and I'll see you at /t spawn Greenville! Shaping Maestrea's economy, one shop at a time!

Last edited:

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
Are all shops supposed to be rented monthly? Or are there options of owning one permanently?
Currently, shops can be rented monthly/ 3 months. The reason why we don't allow permanent renting is due to the fact that many players tend to go inactive :)

Warriorzom

Mar 14, 2016
*News Bulletin 03*
+
Staff promotions:
Kerolusion: Co-Owner
+ Christmas themed marketplace!
+ Swapped old villagers for new ones
+ Senior Shop Owners no longer require 3+ months to be promoted. They will be promoted if they're active both in the Marketplace and in Discord.
+ New discord game for all shop owners. If a shop owner is active in our discord chat, they will be rewarded with money ingame. Use commands !rank, !levels and !help in discord for more information!
+ Our December events will be starting in less than 14 days! We will be celebrating Christmas and Greenville's 5 month anniversary with over 300k worth of prizes! More information can be found here: http://forum.maestrea.com/threads/greenville-december-events.2733/
+ Because we are going to be celebrating our 5 month anniversary in December, shops will be $150 off! This offer ends on 1 Jan.
Prices of shops from now till 1 Jan:

Blue district: $300
Black district: $200
Purple district: $100
White district: FREE!
Feel free to contact
Breadpuddin, Kerolusion, FlexioN_ or Warriorzom to rent a shop!

New shops:
Shop A1: Wilco_90
Shop 30: StudzYT
Shop 13: KawaiiButt
Shop 10: EinZer0
Shop 19: Wolfraan

We look forward to seeing you at the Greenville Marketplace :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom