- Mar 14, 2016
Welcome to the Greenville Marketplace Forums Thread. This is where you can find information about recent updates to the marketplace and upcoming events. Do drop by the Greenville Marketplace for tons of great deals, /t spawn Greenville! Here's some information about the marketplace:
Why rent a shop in Greenville you may ask. Well, here are a few reasons why you should rent a shop here:
1) We regularly host events!
2) Each of our shops features 3 levels, fitted with mailboxes and multiple entrances into every shop.
3) Our marketplace has a lot of facilities which include:
- Villiager trading hub
- Lvl 30 enchantment tables
- Mcmmo repair anvil/Anvils
- Nether Portal
- An Observatory
- Race track
- Event space
4) Active and friendly marketplace staff
5) One of the largest marketplaces on the server spanning way over 100 chunks with over 63 shop plots
6) We have experience of running marketplaces even before the Greenville Marketplace existed!
7) Regular upgrades to the marketplace, regular updates on this forum thread
8) Awesome community
So how exactly do I rent a shop in Greenville?
+ You may contact either Warriorzom/Kerolusion/BreadPuddin/FlexioN_ ingame or on forums to rent a shop!
What are the shop rental prices?
+ Blue district (Previously Blue) $450 monthly renewal [Warriorzom incharge]
+ Black district (Previously Orange): $350 monthly renewal [Kerolusion incharge]
+ Purple district (Previously Green/Cyan): $250 monthly renewal [Breadpuddin incharge]
+ White district (Previously Red): $150 monthly renewal [FlexioN_ incharge]
Daily taxes: $25
* Monthly renewal = Money you pay to keep your shop for another month
* ^ Currently monthly renewals cost $350, the new prices will take effect from Dec 1 onwards.
What are the rules of owning a shop in Greenville?
+ You are encouraged to have discord. We use it to discuss marketplace related events,prices and trends among other stuff
+ Shop owners who are inactive for 14+ days will have their shops cleared. (If you are going to be inactive for a period of time, please inform me in advance!)
+ Do NOT edit any of the walls or ceilings, you may change the flooring
If you have any other questions regarding the rules, feel free drop me or any of the Marketplace staff a message!
Greenville Marketplace Staff:
- Warriorzom (Owner)
- Kerolusion (Co-Owner)
- BreadPuddin (Senior Shop Owner)
- FlexioN_ (Senior Shop Owner)
Do approach any of us if you are interested in renting a shop or have any enquires!
Currently shops are rented by:
Greenville Marketplace is currently closed.
Greenville Marketplace Events Thread: http://forum.maestrea.com/threads/greenville-marketplace-events-thread.2275/
Drop us feedback/suggestions/complaints here! You may submit the form anonymously unless you would like me to get back to you. Greenville Marketplace Feedback Form
/t spawn GreenVille to visit the marketplace! We shape Maestrea, one shop at a time. Shops made by players, for players!
* GreenVille reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the Plan either in an individual case or in general, at any time without notice. *
Thread last updated on 4 Nov.