Hannakinz

Jul 7, 2017
Washington, United States
In-game name: Hannakinz
In-game Rank(use /rank): Mythic
Playtime(use /rank): 9 days 11 hours
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Yes, Hannakinz#3455
Timezone/country: Pacific Standard Time, United States
Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): None.
Why we should pick you:
I have experience staffing on Maestrea in the past and have grown with the server as well as the community. I really enjoyed being part of the team as well as just part of the community. I took a break from Maestrea but have been back playing every day and I'm ready to make an impact.
What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server:
If its just one message, I will issue a verbal warning asking them to please stop and refresh with /rules. If they continue and its clear they are there for the sole purpose of sharing a certain IP, i will contact upper staff immediately.
- Swearing extensively: I would give a verbal warning in chat and ask them to check up on ./rules. If they choose to continue. I will issue a warn.
- Auction Scamming/Boosting: Depending on the circumstances, it could go two ways. I will first talk to each person involved and try to solve the situation. If the person who boosted/scammed is refusing to cooperate, I will give them a warn and ask upper staff what would be best.
- Spamming: I will ask them to please stop and to refresh with /rules, letting them know spamming in any sorts is against the rules. If they decide to continue, i will issue a /warn.
- Asking for help: I am pretty active in chat and like to think all my time on the server makes me experienced with certain commands and other things as well. I would help to the best of my ability and if i do not know the answer I will kindly reach out to another staff member and get back to the person as soon as I can.
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject:
I will politely ask in chat for them to stop and make an effort to calm all parties involved down. If they continue with the topic I will warn all people involved and bring it up to upper staff members.
- Tp-killed: I will talk to each person involved in the situation and see if we can figure out a solution without needing it to escalade. If neither party wants to cooperate, I will issue a warn to who I feel was the guilty party and ask the upper staff for their opinion on the punishments.

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2019
Hanna is undoubtedly one of the most mature people we have around here. Obviously she's been here a long time and has been staff here before. Clearly she was considered to be qualified for the position the first time around, and I see no reason why that would have changed. Hanna's got my full support on this one.

Hanna, I'm so confident you'll get it that you don't even need any luck. :cool:

Takanderfh

Mod
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Dec 12, 2016
United Kingdom
Application denied.

Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin/Manager+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom