Head Museum Player of the Month August Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yalez95

Mar 30, 2016
United States
Hey everyone, the votes have been tallied and the winner of the Player of the Month for August is....
Jazilla!

Thank you to the 116 people who cast their votes in the final poll over the last week, a new record! Besides having your head displayed at the entrance of the Head Museum for winning this monthly award, you get the....Headless title! Once again thanks to everyone who voted, be sure to visit the Head Museum at /warp headmuseum, and be sure to nominate the player you think should be the player of the month next time!
Jazilla, please just shoot me a message when you are online and I will give you your new title!

yalez95

Mar 30, 2016
United States

Jazilla79

May 28, 2016
US
So I had to ask Yalez if he was pranking me on teamspeak. I really cannot believe I won. I had a message written up on a word doc conceding at the office this afternoon. Thought I was going for the record of most nominated, well I still have that.

I really want to thank everyone who voted for me and voted in general. It was a tight race and the love I feel right now is unbelievable. I hope I can return the love to the server that I have been shown.

Hexi

Mar 20, 2017
I think the people of maestrea have spoken. I'm not really surprised to see you won Jazz, I think is was just a matter of time. Way to go bud

Jazilla79

May 28, 2016
US
I think the people of maestrea have spoken. I'm not really surprised to see you won Jazz, I think is was just a matter of time. Way to go bud
Hex, it was expressed to me that a few think that I may not have been the most deserving but the community has shown me they aprreciate what I do and I will keep doing it. The part that makes me feel the best is I won the race cleanly. I never asked for a nom or a vote, I set my mind on "if it will be, it will be". I just hope I can give to the community what it has given to me.

CsoiSauce

May 21, 2016
Congratulations Jazilla!
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom