Hellfire Tavern Challenge

Discussion in 'MARKETPLACE' started by Insane_Lurch, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Insane_Lurch

Insane_Lurch Active Member

Those of you that know me, know I don't hold up empty deals, well this time its to get my bar back up and running, and I'm willing to do anything for that. I need a few items though. If you get the following for me, you will have free drinks in my tavern till the day I fall off the face of the earth for good, which won't be for a while. I will even make a sign saying "The Ultimate VIP, Free Booze For Life" with your name and a clay skull in the form of your head above it. And by "Free Booze," I mean that exactly, anything you want, no limitations. IF I don't have it in stock, then you can have it later, still free of charge, but that's the only limitation, and its only temporary. Here's the stuff I need:

1 Double Chest (dub) of Dragon's Fire
    1 dub of Diamonds (not blocks)
    1 dub of Ender Pearls
    1 dub of Prismarine Crystals
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    1 chest of Obsidian
    1 chest of Cobwebs
    1 chest of Rabbit's Feet
    1 chest of Clownfish
    1 chest of Emeralds
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    9 Stacks of Diamond Ore
    9 stacks of Lapis Ore
    9 stacks of Ghast Tears

**Disclaimer: If you work with someone else on this, and they want in on the free drinks, that's up to you, but just know that I won't give both of you free drinks. If I see you're making a loophole that way, I will revoke the free drinks, and all these items will be forfeit. This goes without saying, I will let you both, or all of you, if more than two, be up on the wall, however the discount will be divided up amongst however many of you there are. E.g. 2 people, 50% off for each person, 33% off for each person in a team of 3.

There is no time limit, however, the sooner you get the items, the quicker I can open shop. Happy Hunting!!!​

#1 Insane_Lurch, Oct 3, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    Zevira and tran052699 like this.
  2. Guppyphish

Guppyphish Member

So for this are we suppose to get everything on the list or is it you want one item from each person that helps???

p.s btw item meaning the chest or double chests

3. Zevira

Zevira Well-Known Member
    Builder

Lurch letme help you with a few but there is noway I have a dub off all xD just a few stacks of each haha well talk on ts I gues :p

4. Insane_Lurch

Insane_Lurch Active Member

Considering one of the brews I have is $5k per bottle, and I'm giving an UNLIMITED SUPPLY FOR LIFE, you can do the math on what stuff I want. I want all of it from one person, however, the disclaimer is still in effect, think of this as an investment, if you're up for the challenge.