Helper Application - Aucie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucie

Aug 16, 2019
Before I start I just wanted to include to anyone reading this please don't be biased because of my past thank you c:

In-game name: Aucie - My previous usernames can be found here https://namemc.com/profile/Aucie.5
in-game Rank(use /rank): Earl
Playtime(use /rank): 4 Days 11 Hours
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Yes, Aucie#7798
Timezone/country: Est (Canada)
Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): On here I have one mute dating back a few weeks. It was solved and I'm hoping we can look past it.
Why we should pick you: I believe I should be chosen to be a helper on Maestrea for a few reasons, my experience. I have been anywhere from helper to admin on a number of servers (The first few are closed now and I have no proof sadly). I was staff on a server called "OPCraft" when I joined the OPCraft staff team it had peaked at 300 players daily I achieved moderator before resigning due to corrupt management and declining server numbers. I believe that I am mature. I can appropriately handle most situations without escalating the situation and deal the appropriate punishment based on the rules and what I have learned over the time of being staff on separate servers. I have a good understanding of Maestrea & the plugins on Maestrea, I have been playing on Maestrea for around 30 days now and over my 30 days on Maestrea I have learned most of the plugins and commands so I can appropriately answer any questions a player may have or try to help them if they have a problem. My second-last point is I am a fast learner this comes in handy when I need to learn a new strategy to deal with players or Solve an issue I can pick it up and efficiently. My final point is the time that I can put into Maestrea I have a lot of free time and I am more than willing to spend it on Maestrea to help out in whatever way that I am able to. I can spend anywhere near 5-8 hours on weekdays on Maestrea if I am needed
What would you do, if someone was

All of these answers are considering I have the appropriate permissions

What would you do, if someone was

- Advertising another server: I would mute or ban the player depending (/mute Aucie Advertisement) (/ban Aucie Advertisement)

- Swearing extensively: I would first verbally warn the player depending on what they are saying and in what context if they continue I would tempmute again depending on the context and what they have said (/warn Aucie Consistent Swearing) (/tempmute Aucie (Time) Consistent Swearing)

- Auction Scamming/Boosting: If it is consistent I would temporarily ban the player /tempban Aucie (Time) Consistent Auction Boosting) (Or Scamming)

- Spamming: I would verbally warn the player then if they continue I would warn the player if they still continue I would temporarily mute them (/Warn Aucie Spamming) (/Tempmute Aucie (Time) Spamming)

- Asking for help: I would try to help the player as best as I can if I can not solve the issue I would as them to make a ticket or I would contact a higher staff member (No Command)

- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: I would either warn tempmute or tempban the player depending on the severity of the conversation (/Tempmute Aucie Causing Drama) (/Tempban (Time) Aucie (Time) Causing Drama)

- Tp-killed: I would first investigate the situation and if the player was tp killed I would temporarily ban the tp-killer (/Tempban Aucie (Time) Tp Killing)

Last edited:

BCrule

Staff member
Helper
Oct 11, 2018
Hello Aucie! I've seen you a bit in game, just want to give my brief take from what I've seen.

Whenever I'm online I don't see you too often, and when I do see you I don't see you answering too many questions or being too helpful, and that doesn't necessarily mean you aren't, again I'm speaking from what I've seen by observing chat. You said you "can" be as active as 5-8 hours on weekdays, but I personally would like to see you being more active before potentially applying for Helper.

About the Application itself, it seems like it's kinda rushed and vague on most answers, if I were you I'd go back through your Application and add more details and information about yourself!

I'm glad you applied for staff though always cool to see somebody willing to take the next step to make Maestrea a greater place!

Aucie

Aug 16, 2019
Hello Aucie! I've seen you a bit in game, just want to give my brief take from what I've seen.

Whenever I'm online I don't see you too often, and when I do see you I don't see you answering too many questions or being too helpful, and that doesn't necessarily mean you aren't, again I'm speaking from what I've seen by observing chat. You said you "can" be as active as 5-8 hours on weekdays, but I personally would like to see you being more active before potentially applying for Helper.

About the Application itself, it seems like it's kinda rushed and vague on most answers, if I were you I'd go back through your Application and add more details and information about yourself!

I'm glad you applied for staff though always cool to see somebody willing to take the next step to make Maestrea a greater place!
Thank you for the feedback BCrule! What do you think I should add about myself? there aren't any questions in the format for that so I didn't know what people wanted to know! Also about me not helping people in chat and such I try to as much as possible but I often get ignored because newer players or just people in general would rather hear from the "OGS" even if I say the same thing. I'll try to go into more detail in my application though thank you!

BCrule

Staff member
Helper
Oct 11, 2018
Thank you for the feedback BCrule! What do you think I should add about myself? there aren't any questions in the format for that so I didn't know what people wanted to know! Also about me not helping people in chat and such I try to as much as possible but I often get ignored because newer players or just people in general would rather hear from the "OGS" even if I say the same thing. I'll try to go into more detail in my application though thank you!
I think people notice your help for sure when you answer alongside an "OG" but it may seem like people only listen to their answers, as long as you make an effort to answer a question or help somebody then that's great! In terms of adding stuff about yourself, mainly meant to add some personality to it, like maybe some hobbies of yours, favorite things, stuff like that! Your Application definitely gets the point across for sure, was just giving my opinion. :p

Aucie

Aug 16, 2019
I think people notice your help for sure when you answer alongside an "OG" but it may seem like people only listen to their answers, as long as you make an effort to answer a question or help somebody then that's great! In terms of adding stuff about yourself, mainly meant to add some personality to it, like maybe some hobbies of yours, favorite things, stuff like that! Your Application definitely gets the point across for sure, was just giving my opinion. :p
Okay! Thank you so much for all the feedback :)maybe I’ll add an about me section or something like that soon

Takanderfh

Mod
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Dec 12, 2016
United Kingdom
Aucie just to let you know, helpers do not have permission to ban players.

Takanderfh

Mod
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Dec 12, 2016
United Kingdom
Application denied.

Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin/Manager+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom