ethanzus

May 29, 2019

In-game name: ethanzus
In-game Rank: Duke
Playtime: 9 Days 23 Hours 12 Minutes and 33 Seconds
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Yes, ethanzus#0856
Timezone/country: Eastern Standard Time / United States
Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): None <3
Why we should pick you: Cause I believe that I am very useful to those who are in need of help or assistance, to the fullest of my current abilities and I never turn a blind eye to anything that I know as a server user shouldn't be going on (such as trolling, foul/inappropriate speech in the chat, etc). Along with that I am never one to give up a task and am always willing to learn new things which is why I am never afraid to ask for help myself if I don't know something. I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that I do know everything there is to know, truly I don't think anyone does, but I'll be darned if I don't at least put forth the effort to try and I have been time and time again.

What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server: Give a warning, state that there is no tolerance for any server advertising, and if they continue with it either mute them or kick them, and if they return continuing the same thing contact someone higher up to do a perm-ban if needed.
- Swearing extensively: A mute, and then once they come off of mute to give them a warning on the swearing and to cut down on the vulgar language or further action will be took if needed.
- Auction Scamming/Boosting: Advise the person to not do that as it is against the rules and can result in punishment by higher ranked individuals (mods, admins, overseers, or even the owners)
- Spamming: Inform them to tone it down on the spamming or they might get kicked and/or muted and if they continue then go on with the muting/kicking.
- Asking for help: Reach out to the individual who needs help whether it be in general chat, local chat, or even just using /msg, and do the best that I can do as a Helper to help them out, and if assistance is needed, to contact a Mod/Admin/Overseer.
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: Attempt to encourage a subject change and/or warn the people involved that such controversial matters will result in being muted, and if things escalate then a kick, I believe, would be in order as well as informing someone higher up of the incident involved.
- Tp-killed: Inform said player that Tp-Killing is against the rules and advise them to not do it and if they continue to give them a kick as well as contact higher staff as Tp-Killing is against the rules and there is zero tolerance for it otherwise. Either way, whether they are stopped or not, contacting a higher staff is the best option to do.

Takanderfh

Mod
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Dec 12, 2016
United Kingdom
Application Denied

Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin/Manager+.

Closing Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom