Helper
Jul 20, 2017
In-game name: DarkHarmonics

in-game Rank(use /rank): Immortal

Playtime(use /rank): 9 days & 9 hours

Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Yes, Silver#3125

Timezone/country: PST, United States

Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): None

Why we should pick you: I've always helped out on the server regardless of staff rank and I believe I could stand out more as a player and as a member of a team
with the ability to handle situations officially!

What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server: Verbally warn them and remind the player that advertising is against the rules, followed by a real warning and contacting upper staff if the situation repeats contact upper staff.
- Swearing extensively: Verbally warn them to keep the profanity to a minimum, followed by a real warning and contacting upper staff.
- Auction Scamming/Boosting: Verbally warn them to check the /rules, talk to all parties involve and attempt to resolve the issue if possible, send a real warning and contact upper staff if the issue can't be resolved between the two parties.
- Spamming: Verbally warn them to check the /rules, followed by a real warning and contacting of upper staff if the player continues to spam after being warned.
- Asking for help: Help the player out to the best of my ability, if the help required is beyond my ability, advise them to create a ticket or contact upper staff if available.
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: Verbally warn them to drop the controversial subject, followed by a real warning if the conversation is continued beyond the verbal warning.
- Tp-killed: Talk to each party involved, warn the player who committed the TP killing and contact upper staff if the situation requires the need for them.

Takanderfh

Mod
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Dec 12, 2016
United Kingdom
Application approved, welcome to the team!
Contact an Admin+ to begin your promotion process :)

Closing Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom