Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddwd1

Known Member
Jan 17, 2018
In-game name: reddwd1
in-game Rank(use /rank): Gaurdian
Date Joined (check /res date): Jan 10 2019 (however i have been playing since 2017}
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): yes Reddwd1#7491
Timezone/country: Wales BST
Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): I have had one which i believe was a misunderstanding with names
Why we should pick you: The reason you should pick me is because I love to help people and I would love to help the server by being a Helper. I have had experience as a head admin on anther server and co owner on another.
What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server: either temp ban them or perma ban them (Telling a higher up staff memeber about the situation)
- Swearing extensively: give them a warning not to swear if they carry on i would temp mute them (Telling a higher up staff memeber about the situation)
- Auction Scamming/Boosting: give them a warning and ask them to pay the amount that they boosted(Telling a higher up staff memeber about the situation)
- Spamming: I would ask them not to spam if they carry on i would temp mute them (Telling a higher up staff memeber about the situation)
- Asking for help: I would ask them what they need help with and then try my best to help them with their issue/problem
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: ask them to stop as it is against the rules to speak about politics and religion
- Tp-killed: If someone had been tp killed i would ask a higher up staff and explain to them the situation

Kl0zer

Relic Renegade
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
Application denied.

Since this is your second application, you may reapply in 2 months. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom