legolas0011

Known Member
Mar 18, 2017
In-game name: Legolas0011
In-game Rank(use /rank): P3 Immortal
Date Joined (check /res date): Sept. 21 2019
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Legolas0011#0943
Timezone/country: Eastern Daylight Time, GMT-4, United States
Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): None, this is the only server I play on

Why we should pick you: I am on daily and love interacting and helping players around the server, and just all around hanging out with the great community. I'm super chill and have a lot of patience when dealing with players whether trolling or just need more hand-holding. I work hard to be fair to all and to put my own biases to rest when interacting with others. This is important to me as I know that staff need to be neutral when settling disagreements between other players. I am often on during slow hours when little or no staff are on, so I would be able to help moderate these times and fill that gap.

What would you do, if someone was

- Advertising another server: Assuming that the server being advertised was one that is in competition with Maestrea as the rules prohibit, I would warn them and help them by explaining why they were warned. If they continued to do this even after I showed them that their actions in this manner were against the rules, I would rectify this with a temp mute and let a mod+ know what's going on.

- Swearing extensively: If someone is swearing excessively, I'll first give a verbal warning in main chat then follow up with the player in their messages trying to understand what the problem is that frustrated them, and let them know our rules on swearing. If they continue swearing I'll escalate to a temp mute to deter them from further rule breaking, and then if they still continue I'll inform a higher staff of the situation.

- Auction Scamming/Boosting: If someone is auction boosting or scamming others to pay for something above it's fair value, I'll first let them know that this is against the rules, and help them to find the rest of the rules. If the situation persists I'll do my best to make sure that the parties involved are returned their money/items, and if the problem happened still I would get in contact with a mod or higher so they can help fix the situation.

- Spamming: If someone was normal spamming whether ingame, on discord, or in forums, I would let them first know it is against the rules and ask them to stop, while also showing them where they can find the rules. If it continued I would issue a warning and if it still didn't stop I would escalate to a temp mute and a kick, then let a mod+ knows what has happened.

- Asking for help: This problem has the simplest solution, but not always the easiest. The solution of course is to help them any way I can. If the problem was out of my ability to solve I would direct them to where they can get further help (usually a ticket, but sometimes to higher staff). If the problem was within my ability to fix, I will help them fix it until it's done.

- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: I would first let them know that it's against the rules, and tell them where to find the rules. Then I would change the subject to something else that would make more positive discussions (food is usually a great option here). If they continued I would follow up with a warning and a temporary mute. If it continued after this I would get some help from higher staff.

- Tp-killed: First I would contact the person killed to get an idea of what happened with as many details as possible. I would also then message the killer and let them know they broke the rules and that they need to return any and all items gained from the tp-kill. If the killer tp-killed again, or if they decline to return the items they gained, I would help the person who lost items to make a ticket to get their items back, and I would also get upper staff to help me sort the problem out with a positive solution.

Thanks for considering my helper application,
~Lego

Kl0zer

Relic Renegade
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
Application Denied.

Since this is your third+ application, you may reapply in 6 months. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin+.

Closing Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom