Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2, 2018

In-game name: EndyTheUnicorn

in-game Rank(use /rank): Prestige 1 - Legend

Date Joined (check /res date): January 3rd 2020 (have been here pre reset)

Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): EndyTheUnicorn#4909 (I'm not allowed to voice chat but I can join calls)

Timezone/country: Ireland - GMT

Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): I had a warning nearly 2 years ago which resulted in an accidental 1 week mute which was resolved. I was also banned for one day on another server 5 years ago for griefing my brother.

Why we should pick you: I think I should be picked because I've tried my best to be a great member of the community by helping out newer players and even members that have been here longer than I have. I consider myself to be a very active player, even though I can only be online 6 hours a day on PC, I'm very active on a mobile app which allowed me to be online via a chatroom (ChatCraft). I was never allowed Discord up until recently, but I have always checked my forums account regularly for updates or to answer questions that players may have asked.

What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server: I would tell the individual that advertising is not allowed on our server and kindly ask them to stop and to read the rules. If they continue, I would give them a warn. If it continues after the warn, I would contact a moderator+.
- Swearing extensively: I would remind them that swearing is allowed on this server, but at a minimum, and I would ask them to ease the language. If this continues I would give them another verbal warning, if it continues, I would give them a warning.
- Auction Scamming/Boosting: I would ask the two parties to come to an agreement and I would ask the player to read the rules because auction boosting and scamming is not tolerated. If the two players cannot come to an agreement or refuse to return the money/items, I would get in contact with a moderator+ to help resolve the issue in ways that I can't.
- Spamming: I would give the player a verbal warning and inform them that spamming is not allowed as it fills up the chat, and I would advise them to read the rules. If they do not listen I would give them another verbal warning and ask them to stop. If this continues I would give them a warning.
- Asking for help: If a player is asking for help I would help them in anyway I can, and if the problem is out of my hands, I would give them instructions on making tickets or I would refer them to a moderator or above.
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: I would tell the player that topics like this are best avoided in the general chat, as it can get messy and it can upset some people, and that they should not talk about these subjects. I would ask them to read the rules, and if it continues, I would warn them and let a moderator+ know.
- Tp-killed: If somebody is tp-killed, I would ask the person who was killed for the backstory involving the kill, like how long it was between the teleport and the kill, and ask if it was within 6 minutes. If it was less than 6 minutes, I would contact the person who killed the player and inform them that tp-killing is forbidden on our server, and I would ask them to return the items to the player and ask them to read the rules. If the killer does not give back the items, I would ask the victim to file a ticket for the missing items, and I would inform higher staff of the incident.

Thanks for reading my application and have a wonderful day :D

LightIcePlayz

Known Member
Content Member
Jul 31, 2018
Good luck Endy you would definitely be a great staff member!

ElliotJD

Admin
Staff member
Content Member
Admin
Jan 12, 2019
England
Application denied.

Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin+.

Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom