Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2019
In-game name: LiquidBurn1
in-game Rank(use /rank): Duke
Playtime(use /rank): 4 days 3 hours 20mins
Do you have discord? (if yes, include your name): Hassan4527
Timezone/country: Oman
Earlier punishments(warns, bans, on other servers or here, if any): 2 warns for having caps on and a bunch of random letters :(
Why we should pick you: I think i would be able to help the server as when i am playing i dont see alot of staff and i would love to help more people as it would stand as a duty to me.
What would you do, if someone was
- Advertising another server:I will warn them and tell them we do not tolerate this if he doesnt stop i will kick him and wait till a moderator comes so he/she can ban them
- Swearing extensively: i will mute that person but depends on what he was saying if it was something really bad i would kick that person.
- Auction Scamming/Boosting:i would warn them.
- Spamming: depends but normally that person should be muted.
- Asking for help: Would ask that person what he needs help with if it is within my limits i would but if it is not i would ask that person to make a ticket unless it can be resolved using a moderator.
- Arguing about religion/politics or another controversial subject: warn them that this kind of topic is not allowed on the server
- Tp-killed:i will tell a moderator to ban him if the kill was in 6 minutes of the tpa but if there is no moderator i will simply kick that person and make aban report

Last edited:

Takanderfh

Mod
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Dec 12, 2016
United Kingdom
Application Denied

Since this is your first application, you may reapply in 1 month. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin/Manager+.

Closing Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom