Houd

Jan 20, 2019
Germany
In-Game Name: HoudiniJD
In-game rank: Emperor, Prestige I - Titan
Date Joined: Aug 3, 2018
Do you have Discord: Yes I do, Houdini#8472
Timezone/Country: Germany, CEST
Earlier ban reasons: pre-reset: Tp-Killing, Lying to a Staff Member.
What Content Team you will be applying to: Items

Why should we pick you: Well with what should I start first, I enjoyed collecting items since the beginning. I really enjoy creating items which I have shown multiple times
in the suggestion events. Two of my submissions have been successfully added to the game, and I am really proud of them. I have a good knowledge of effects, enchants and
since my last application, I learned more about the custom enchants on Maestrea and the attributes on an item. Still, I say that I am not perfect. I am being honest everytime
I tried creating an item, I had to think more about balancing. Balancing an item that is not too overpowered, or too weak, is something I'd like to learn/gain more experience
with in the future. I think I would be a great addition to the items team, due to my creativity and vigour, and my 3 years experience from Maestrea. If I set myself a goal, I am
mostly trying to finish it, as fast as possible, and come up with new and creative ideas.

What do you enjoy most about development: I enjoy most, to see the players reaction on new created content. When I saw how happy people were about my items, I've created, I
just was filled with happiness and pride. I discovered a joy through making things in real life too. Even if it is just cooking or baking and it succeeds (which is rare sometimes ;P),
or creating something in school, I find it similar to creating something in a game.

Portfolio/Information to backup experience claims: I've created the Relics: Grinch's Heart & Levitator2000 (Submitted by Lerlo_Greif)

Relic Suggestion:
Item: Watermelon
Item Name (with and without color code): Watermelon SUGAR | &a&lWa&2&lte&a&lrm&2&lel&a&lon &6&lS&e&lU&6&lG&e&lA&6&lR
Charm: true
Lore (the flavor text): Tastes like strawberries on a summer evenin'
And it sounds just like a song
Potion Effects: Speed I-II, Nightvision I, Hunger I-II
Enchants: Infinity X
Custom Enchants: Experienced I-III
Attributes(when in main_hand,off_hand,head,legs,feet,chest): N/A

Arcana Suggestion:
Item: rose_bush
Item Name: Aphrodite's Devotion | &5&lA&f&lp&5&lh&f&lr&5&lo&f&ld&5&li&f&lt&5&le&f&l's &c&lD&4&le&c&lv&4&lo&c&lt&4&li&c&lo&4&ln
Charm: True
Lore: Love is an intense feeling of deep affection.
Once you feel love, you cannot avoid it or
ignore it.
Second Lore: You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.
Effects: Regeneration I , Saturation I
Enchants: Infinity X, Curse of Vanishing
Custom Enchants: Pure I
Attributes: N/A

Custom Item Suggestion:
Item: sunflower
Item Name: Jupiter's Might | &e&lJu&6&lpi&e&lte&6&lr's &f&lM&b&li&f&lg&
Lore: Tired of rain? Use this tool wisely to change the weather!
Enchants: Infinity X
How to obtain: Can be obtained from the crystal merchant, or the custom crafter.
Uses: Right clicking this sunflower, will change the weather to sun. Cannot be used tho, if somebody used this tool already, or someone performed /sun /rain. So it should be
included in the 10 min world weather change cooldown.
Inspiration: When I was new and played I always hated rain. I was not able to change weather, without asking / unlocking /pweather. This Item would make everbody able to change
the weather. Id make it a bit expensiver tho, to buy this item, so it doesn't take the perk /sun /rain too much away from donor.

More Relic Ideas of mine:
Check here.

Thanks for taking the time, reading my Application :)
Have a nice day!

Last edited:

Kl0zer

Relic Renegade
Staff member
Content Member
Overseer
Mar 30, 2019
Michigan, United States
Application Denied.

Since this is your third+ application, you may reapply in 6 months. If you would like feedback regarding this application, please contact an Admin+ or the Items Team Supervisor.

Closing Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom